Old 19th April 2011, 01:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 14

Default Brink players on 360

Is anyone else planning to play Brink on the Xbox 360? After being fed up with hackers in All Points Bulletin, I opted for the console version of Brink. When i get gunned down by a 12yr old in Tiawan I want it to be because hes that good.

Anyway, I'm hopeing I'm not one of the only ones to go the console route. I'm hopeing to team with some TOG's, if anyone else is playing the 360 version post here and we can exchange gamertags privately. Also, how solid is the early release? I may schedule some time off from work, but only if May 10 is a sure thing.
XAOS777 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 29th April 2011, 07:33 AM   #2 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

I'm on the fence about getting it, for the exact reasons you probably are. I don't want to be playing with randoms worried about their kill streaks more than their team winning. As far as I have heard, the early release is still a go.

I am by no means good at FPS games, but I enjoy them when I am not constantly respawning.
Old 29th April 2011, 10:34 AM   #3 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
World of Warcraft
Deadly - Post: 1763

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vacabck View Post
I'm on the fence about getting it, for the exact reasons you probably are. I don't want to be playing with randoms worried about their kill streaks more than their team winning. As far as I have heard, the early release is still a go.

I am by no means good at FPS games, but I enjoy them when I am not constantly respawning.
Snap
Think I will get it but later when the price has drop down, its a question of how fast that happens.
Cindax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd May 2011, 04:58 PM   #4 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2431 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Goofy

Yeah, I'll probably pick it up on Xbox, but not at launch.
FunkyJ is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 3rd May 2011, 07:36 PM   #5 (permalink)
Average - Post: 170

ps3
zetadeltar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th May 2011, 10:29 PM   #6 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1492

Happy

will be watching this one for now ... would love to hear feedback

True to type organic, heirloom and open pollinated seeds, join the revolution against modified foods and enjoy the taste of home grown food.

Grow fresh, eat fresh!
delushin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2011, 12:30 PM   #7 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 931

Hot

Just picked up a copy of it for the xbox, but wont get to really have a play till tonight. got it from dicksmiths for $79... not paying $110 from EB Games and there was no point in rushing around for the pre order steelbook Ed. as it had nothing of value to the game itself, just a skin for player and 1 gun woop woop LOL

Oh and my Gamertag is Rica79 for PS3/xbox for anyone interested.
but i dont have mic activated on either

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2011, 07:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4349

Goofy

Let us know what you think of it mate. From what I have heard, if you are only doing single player give it a miss. It is multi-player to the core.
Old 15th May 2011, 09:09 PM   #9 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 931

Hot

Yeah played and completed all the challanges first then payed first mission, got confused what i was meant to be doing then died, respawned then I was in the ONE room killing the enemy for what seemed like forever till the timer got to 0... then says i completed the level.... I dunno about this one, not tried MP yet though

"A soldier will fight long and hard for a bit of colored ribbon." - Napoleon Bonaparte
Rica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 16th May 2011, 11:17 PM   #10 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 927

Mellow

From what i have read you are better of saving your money, this one is a stinker.