Old 12th May 2011, 10:35 PM   #1 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1492

Happy
Exclamation Dark Souls!

First of all if you were like me and had never heard of Demons Souls ... then go out and buy that game right now! HURRY before Dark Souls comes out ... trust me you will need the practice as this game WILL ... <----- YES WILL KICK YOUR ASS

I was so happy to finally find a game that is bad ass like the old times before developers went all b|tch like ... serioulsy go buy it if you havent and message me how angry it makes you when you get your ass torn open repeatability and feel like crying

Oh now that's over I am so eagerly awaiting the release of NAMCO Bandai Games | Dark Souls ... now lets talk about how epic this is going to be or how intense Demons Souls is!

True to type organic, heirloom and open pollinated seeds, join the revolution against modified foods and enjoy the taste of home grown food.

Grow fresh, eat fresh!
delushin is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13th May 2011, 01:30 AM   #2 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
DOTA2
Deadly - Post: 2152

Confused

I ordered Demon's Souls from Hong Kong when they said it wasn't getting a western release, cost me $150. Of course later Atlus picked up the western publishing rights, but I still don't regret overpaying. It was GOTY for me and I still play it.

Dark Souls sounds even more amazing and from what info has been released it sounds like it will be harder and fix a few minor flaws Demon's Souls had.

Best thing though is that it should be out in time for my birthday
Battlelog ~ PSN - Trent_Steele ~ Steam ~ Battle.net - Chief#6843
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th May 2011, 03:44 AM   #3 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 6640

Grumpy

I bought it on import also.

Was too hard for me and did not have the time to invest in it sadly.

Think the second game will be much the same story.
Old 13th May 2011, 08:47 AM   #4 (permalink)
Division Captain
Destiny & Consoles
Ace - Post: 9330

Breezy

What's game play like other then very very hard.

Do you play a single character without support of a band of men or women, taking on all evil to win the glory of what......
Old 13th May 2011, 04:36 PM   #5 (permalink)

Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient_One View Post
What's game play like other then very very hard.

Do you play a single character without support of a band of men or women, taking on all evil to win the glory of what......
I have only been able to play offline atm ... for some reason my PSN wont log in

LOL

Your are solo for the most part but I believe you can call in friends from PSN and randoms to help out and fight with you, also you can invade other players games as an evil spirit and stab them in the back!

There are glitches here and there but for the most part it does involve strategy you cant just run in and bust up a room ... even with mobs you might be able to one shot if you get surrounded ... /death

YouTube it and then buy it ... best deal I think atm is play-asia I have ordered from there before with no dramas for any PS3 title just make sure you check its the US version! Really though just go and get it second hand there will be heaps of copies from people who are to scared and cried too much to try to get better! Then when PSN is up we can join forces and kill together ... or I can zone in and shove a soul arrow up your ... and steal your loot just before you down a boss!

True to type organic, heirloom and open pollinated seeds, join the revolution against modified foods and enjoy the taste of home grown food.

Grow fresh, eat fresh!
Old 14th May 2011, 10:48 AM   #6 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 2

Amused

When I played Demons' Souls on the PS3 my jaw was on the floor at the developer's ability to make a game that was so hard so addicting. I can't wait to play Dark Souls!
SlainSpartan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th May 2011, 11:41 AM   #7 (permalink)
Division Captain
Destiny & Consoles
Ace - Post: 9330

Breezy

Did anyone actually complete it.?
Old 15th May 2011, 12:18 PM   #8 (permalink)

Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ancient_One View Post
Did anyone actually complete it.?
Just past it once and playing NG+ now ... OMFG ... /wrist

NG+ = New Game plus like 40% in difficultly and it doesn't stop there you can get like NG++++++++++ ... IMAGINE THAT!

It is very weird that I am still keen to play this again, this is rare for me but there is something about a need to farm phantoms in pure black 4-3 and I so want to see what I get in 4-4.

Grow fresh, eat fresh!
Old 15th May 2011, 01:23 PM   #9 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
DOTA2
Deadly - Post: 2152

Confused

I'm on NG+++++
Battlelog ~ PSN - Trent_Steele ~ Steam ~ Battle.net - Chief#6843
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th May 2011, 06:09 PM   #10 (permalink)

Happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chief View Post
I'm on NG+++++
TELL ME HOW HARDCORE IS IT?

Grow fresh, eat fresh!