The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Games Talk (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/)
-   -   arkham city is the best ps3 game ive played (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/394338-arkham-city-best-ps3-game-ive-played.html)

zetadeltar 27th October 2011 08:14 PM

arkham city is the best ps3 game ive played

arkham city is just incredible i havent been this mesmerised ingame since red dead redemption.

arkham city is just insane with the amount of detail and little side things to do, its just fantastic that for the amount of content you recieve for what you pay ($69 from kmart). It's money well spent.

so your probly thinking well whats so good? its the story, its the immediate immersion into the world of gotham city, its the chattering of all the inmates, its the threats from inmates, its the huge playground of the prison that is arkham city, its the half a dozen gangs roaming around threatening everyone. Playing a movie is an understatement.

Bawheidbob 28th October 2011 06:44 PM

Yeah quite enjoy it myself though the goon chatter and 'Augmented Reality Online' messages are starting to annoy me :) Yet half of that problem is the fact i suck at the second bit.

Not played very much of it yet as just started AC:Brotherhood but should get more done today.

Dragonhammer 30th October 2011 06:45 AM

You can also add arkham city to the list of best 3d game, they really nailed it.
No resolution drop, no crosstalk pure high definition 3d goodness.
everything popps out in 3D you can almost touch it.
You can see they had 3d in mind when they started to design this game instead of it being slapped on last second to sell more boxes as is usualy the case.

Rodimus 30th October 2011 04:43 PM

That's great to hear. If it's at least as good as Arkham Asylum, then it's awesome.

shadowscorpion 4th November 2011 08:34 PM

Yeah I also agree with you. Awesome game Iíve played very recently. Most I like on that game batman super strike punch, itís great. Iím so worried I couldnít complete the game cause Iím stuck on some mission donít know what to do next.

Xavien 5th November 2011 11:33 PM

Not released for us brits yet (Getting PC version) but its out on 18 Nov. Looking forward to playing as cat woman :) I didnt think the robin edition was worth the extra tenner though. Ive ordered two copies. One for me and one for a mates anniversary. As said above if its as good as asylum then thats fantastic! If its better..... well :)

Trimethicon 8th November 2011 05:40 AM

Interesting, did you ever play MGS:4? IMO, that is the best game on the PS3 that I have ever played, maybe even the best game ever, and I have been gaming since the early 90's.

Onyx_ 23rd December 2011 06:12 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Hey guys,

I've got a bonus code for a skin for Arkham City (PS3) that someone can have if they want it. It was in a Blu-Ray I bought and I was just about to throw it out.

ALL GONE :)

Attachment 10053

If it's of any interest shoot me a PM and I'll fire the code right back at ya.

First in, best dressed
:D

Lombard 20th January 2012 02:25 AM

Well it is the best game the idea of this game is very much amazing and this game is really enjoyable specially the fight of the and the flying of the batman is amazing.

Sorath 13th February 2012 08:41 AM

I like Batman Arkham City but I don't think it was nearly as good as first one. There was just something missing about the second one. I also didn't like the Augment Reality missions, those were just plain stupid.