The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Games Talk (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/)
-   -   360: BF3 TOG Platoon? (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/394804-bf3-tog-platoon.html)

Zalzany 29th October 2011 03:08 AM

BF3 TOG Platoon?

Has any created a tog platoon for BF3 yet, or a list? Tried searching BF3 and Xbox and got quite a few a hits but no real lists...

Anyways Xbox ID is Vallgeran, profile at battlelog is Battlelog / Sign in

Rica 29th October 2011 10:12 AM

Added you on Battlelog mate, feel free to add me on xbox too, GT: Rica79 but I usually dont use a mic these days as all you would hear is a screaming 1yo :lol:

We had a platoon in the Beta but there was 3 members only :(

Zalzany 29th October 2011 04:08 PM

Yeah just checking part of the World Of Tanks division, but my old comp could not handle BF3 well enough for multiplayer with out making it look like it came out a decade ago lol. I mostly just play console with family put figure part of tog now so I would keep an eye out, not to mention would mind rocking the TOG tag even if I am only mediocre with a thumbstick lol

Zalzany 29th October 2011 04:11 PM

err but crazy this doesn't have and edit button...

Toyclean 31st October 2011 04:56 AM

Are you guys in the States? I'm in UK but some of my late nights might cross with you if you're on eastern time. I'm Toyclean on xbox and Origin/BF3. Bit new to the PC side of it though.

Drop me a msg and maybe we can squad up.

Zalzany 1st November 2011 04:49 AM

I'm pretty sure Rica is an Aussie not sure which servers he uses though, but I got a bit of a history staying up late with Aussies in World of Tanks, so I'm might be willing to put in some late hours on a non school night. Catch is I got college so don't stay up as late as I would like now a days, but found out yesterday I work way better in a group; my cousin and I cleaned house after finishing the co-op missions, learned a lot of 2 man tactics lol.

Did incredible as 2 man sniper team, and best of all running around in a tank. I used a proxy scanner and coaxial machine gun, and he spotted and called out where I needed to fire my canon to weed out infantry; the proxy kept us aware of those pesky support guys with c4, not to mention let him know if it was safe to hop out and patch up the tank while I engaged other tanks lol.

FunkyJ 7th November 2011 08:22 PM

My copy arrived today.

Unfortunately I won't get much time to play this week as we're working overtime, but if you see me online (FunkyJ AU) send me an invite ;)

FunkyJ 9th November 2011 12:48 PM

Ok, I've created an official TOG Xbox Platoon.

Battlelog / Sign in

Rica 10th November 2011 10:11 PM

Good work Funky, applied for said platoon. Hooah!

Coralon 11th November 2011 11:49 AM

Applied, been a long time since I was even around but for BF3 I am back :)