Old 5th November 2011, 09:03 PM   #1 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3198

Psychedelic
Default Final Fantasy XIII-2 Pre-orders Available

I had a nice email this morning detailing the contents of the now ready to pre-order FF VIII-2

Here is the link

Final Fantasy XIII-2

For those of you who cant be bothered to check it out there are three versions

Release date is currently set for 3rd February 2012 (According to Play.com)

The standard version 39.99

Collectors Edition 59.99 Which includes:

Unique packaging containing the Final Fantasy XIII-2 game plus:

Composer selected soundtrack: CD with selection of music tracks from the game, specially chosen by the composersArtwork book "The Art of Final Fantasy XIII-2", featuringartwork across the production.

6 collectable postcards, featuring high quality CG artwork of main characters in the game.

High Definition Lenticular Artprint, showing an iconic image of the Lightning character.

The Crystal Edition ??

Unique packaging containing the Final Fantasy XIII-2 game plus:

4-Disc Final Fantasy XIII-2 Original Soundtrack with premium digipak Packaging.

Exclusive Final Fantasy XIII-2 T-Shirt from the Square Enix Products range. Never to be available elsewhere!

Artwork book "The Art of Final Fantasy XIII-2 featuring artwork across the production.

6 Collectable postcards, featuring high quality CG artwork of main characters in the game.

High Definition Lenticular Artprint, showing an iconic image of the Lightning Character.

So there you have it. For some reason the link to game isnt working, i guess for the crystal edition they havent uploaded the info yet and since it has more stuff then the collectors edition i assume it will be more expensive.

If you pre-order also you get more Pre-order bonus pack. Although the email doesnt state it the website does say its for the both ps3 and xbox 360, however when you click the picture on the website is says xbox 360 bonus pack so your guess is as good as mine if its for both or not. I will email them and find out. I will be annoyed if its another one of those microsoft throw stupid amounts of money just to get more then the playstation ploys. Especially since some of the stuff is awesome!

Pre-order bonus Pack

Steelbook Case

downloadable content pack which includes:

Recruitable monster battle: Defeat Omega, the famous final fantasy boss monster and then have it join your party for further use in the adventure (Thats got to be cool). Alternative costume for Serah and Noel.

Final Fantasy XIII Episode i, This novella explores the events taking place between final fantasy xiii and final fantasy xiii-2. Witness the untold story!

Three lithograph art cards showing key images for the game.

So there you have it, im going to be plenty pissed if it is only for the xbox 360, but thats the price of the console wars!

Last edited by Xavien; 15th January 2012 at 05:43 AM.
Xavien is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5th November 2011, 11:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3198

Psychedelic

Looks like the bonus content for pre-orders is available for the xbox 360 and PS3 I contacted Game about the error on the page with the crystal edition as that will be the version im going for, mainly for the sound track rather then the T-Shirt
Xavien is offline   Reply With Quote