The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Games Talk (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/)
-   -   2012 Clans, groups and teams? (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/games-talk/408496-2012-clans-groups-teams.html)

Pure Mongrel 6th January 2012 09:14 AM

2012 Clans, groups and teams?

Greetings fellow console TOGers and welcome to 2012.

So we can better help TOGers hook up online we need to know what games you think need a TOG clan, squad or team.

Once we have a better idea what is being played (or will be played) in 2012, we can start setting up player lists and events.

Games that have been a big hit in the past:

Burnout Paradise - PS3
MW, MW2 and Black ops - PS3 / XBOX
MAG - PS3 (Raven Squad FTW! :D)
Tiger Woods Golf (Old Skool, you ready to hit the greens again? ;) ) - XBOX
Halo-Reach (XBOX)

Current games that need a TOG group?

MW3 - PS3 / XBOX
BF3 - PS3 / XBOX
Forza 4 - XBOX
GT5 - PS3

I for one am looking forward to joining TOGers online for some BF3 or Forza 4 (XBOX).
(MAG still going? Would love to play that again ... oh and some golf would rock too!)

So go hard gamers! List the games you want to play with fellow TOG mates (please include console of choice) and we will do our best to make your 2012 a year of gaming goodness! :D

Feel free to add games yet to be released in 2012 you are looking forward to.

Nerran 6th January 2012 10:53 AM

Sign me up for BF3/XBox360

GamerTag: Lourelite

exploit 14th January 2012 11:46 AM

I still sometimes play MAG. Would love to get some more GT5 in this year also and some Little Big Planet 2 as I have barely touched it since buying it.

On xbox, BF3 and Forza 4 are my most played right now. Would love to get some Golf matches happening and try and get some MW3 in since I payed for elite, damn BF3 keeping me away from that.

2012 is a gaming year for me, was too busy with work last year and vanished for most of the year. Not this year. It is time work suffered for my gaming for once since my gaming has suffered for work long enough :)

Sideshow Stu 14th January 2012 11:17 PM

A Battlefield 3 Xbox Clan would be great. The game is so much better with mics and teamwork.

GamerTag: Sideshow Stu

mcdMagix 18th January 2012 04:42 PM

I'd be real keen for MW3 on Xbox...

GamerTag: HawtPanda

Thwackerty51 21st January 2012 03:33 AM

I'm new & up for BF3 & Forza 4 online with xbox.

Pure Mongrel 22nd January 2012 11:11 AM

Welcome to the Console Division Thwackerty :D

click 24th January 2012 12:43 PM

Is anyone interested in still playing MAG. I have manage to get another copy of it again (should have never got rid of it)

Pure Mongrel 30th January 2012 06:44 PM

I would be up for a run. I think Exploit still has, I will ask him next time I talk to him :)

Raven Squad? Can we get the band back together?

Chief 30th January 2012 06:53 PM

I was thinking of getting back into it the other day :)

EDIT: Played a few hours last night, was fun but I remember why I quit. Shame to see they haven't balanced anything.