Old 19th October 2013, 08:51 PM   #141 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 40

Confused

I just HAD to try the online stuff, the dang garages and apartments look SOOOO much better than single player story stuff.... couldnt find any of you or TOG to request to join in game, so joined IGN group, but havent gamed with ANY of them yet, I usually just host a closed crew member only server to play in because I would just get massacred in a regular server... tried that originally, thought I would be safe if I made myself "safe" or whatever the non combat thing is you can click to keep yourself from being killed by others... I still didnt survive first session... LOL was walking down street, on corner bout to cross street, when a player drove by and drove me down!!! so much for "safe" being safe!! LOL Live and learn... Hope you all are having a blast... it is definintly different than single player stuff, and new missions and things to do.... havent even bought an apartment or garage yet, saving up for now and waiting for the incentive money they keep promising... Hope you all are having a blast!!

xbox gamertag = bonesteel2207
Bonesteel2207 is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 21st October 2013, 08:53 AM   #142 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 261

Cynical

Am i the only one who has no way to change the map size (and therefore see their health)? Pressing down on the d-pad doesn't do what i know it should and i've seen no mention of this probelm anywhere else on the internet... *sigh*

Anyway, as i'm primarily playing "on my own", as public people generally play so selfishly (ruining races for example by sitting across the track or racing in the wrong direction when not winning) i'm beginning to get bored. I'm ignoring more than 50% of the content as i simply don't enjoy playing missions/ etc. needing communicaiton and cooperation in utter silence with random people.

Not as many crew members (according to the social club website) seem to be playing online yet and as such getting to play as a crew is seemingly pretty much impossible when you can't even join the sessions of those who ARE playing. Frustrated.

Detergent Powwaaarrr!! Cleaning up a map near you!

Last edited by barfarina; 21st October 2013 at 08:56 AM.
barfarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th October 2013, 01:59 PM   #143 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 261

Cynical

Well as interest in this thread appears to have slackened off and the lack of success i've had playing with people as a group (not many seem to be playing, so i've essentially stopped too), i'm going to suggest we come up with a certain day each week when people might be more likely to expect other toggers to be on and ready to play some multiplayer together (for xbox in this case). I have no real preference, but i would be far more likely to play during the week when i knew others would be around due to prior arrangement.

If anyone is interested in this at all (it's great fun when you get to know people you're playing with) suggest a day or two that best suits you and hopfully we can come up with something. Otherwise i think this game is going the way of the dodo atm.

Detergent Powwaaarrr!! Cleaning up a map near you!
barfarina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th October 2013, 04:02 PM   #144 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 593

Yeehaw

GTA: Online Beach Bum Pack coming in November

Quote:
Rockstar has announced the first add-on content pack for Grand Theft Auto V, called the Beach Bum Pack.

The pack augments both online and story modes, and includes new beach-themed vehicles, tattoos, hairstyles, and more.

“We’ll also be adding lots of brand new action-packed Jobs to play with Gang Attacks, Survivals, Last Team Standings, Parachutes, Deathmatches and Races that will have you bloodying up the waters and coastlines of the finest beach resorts across Los Santos and Blaine County,” writes Rockstar.

In the same post, Rockstar said it intends to release the Content Creator soon. It will give players the ability to craft, publish, rate and play custom-made Deathmatch and Race Jobs.

“We’ll be keeping our eye open for exceptional ones that we’ll be stamping as ‘Rockstar Verified’ and will be featuring them here at the Newswire and as part of forthcoming GTA Online Social Club Events.”

Both the Content Creator and the Beach Bum Pack are free.
Old 5th January 2014, 09:22 PM   #145 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3233

Lurking

I know I'm late to the party, but I joined the crew
Old 6th January 2014, 09:10 AM   #146 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 10

Breezy

now anyone playing GTA 5 online it's now so much fun
Old 10th January 2014, 06:20 PM   #147 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2966

Bored

feel free to add me on the psn network SGTyogii
Old 11th January 2014, 04:07 PM   #148 (permalink)
Lethal - Post: 7137

Paranoid

Quote:
Originally Posted by SGTyogi View Post
feel free to add me on the psn network SGTyogii
Added..

Don't get on the PS3 much these days tho..
Purg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th March 2014, 12:53 PM   #149 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 2

hey guys, I just joined TOG and the GTA Online crew, feel free to add me. I am on at some odd times due to work, but hopefully we can play together.

PSN = ocaeno
ocaeno is offline   Reply With Quote