Old 19th March 2014, 01:28 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 12

Thumbs up PS3: Beyond Two Souls

Alright, so Thymos and I just played Beyond Two Souls as a team. And it was amazing. I honestly think I would have died a few times without him because I don't do well with first person.

What I liked most about the game is that just about everything is up to you. You decide what you're going to talk about, how you will respond to certain interactions. There are so many ways you can change the overall outcome in the story, down to the very end. It's awesome. Graphics were amazing.

What I didn't like was some of the controller usage. It got annoying, and it seemed to randomly switch on you. When it wanted you to switch from using triangle to square for example, you couldn't always see until it was too late to switch buttons. Another issue I had was during combat, they changed the angle on how you viewed Jodie and you ended up going in the wrong direction. However, it was nice that they used the full function of the PS3 controller.

I had to play two player because I was getting pissed off at not being able to control Aiden very well and would have never finished the game had Thymos not played with me. But that's because I've always had issues with first person. I can't seem to tell myself to move both joysticks in the direction they need to go to make it work. It's a personal issue. From what I could see from Thymos playing, it isn't actually that difficult.

*SPOILER ALERT* The funniest thing I found in the game was that there is a point where you can have Jodie try to kill herself. Thymos was a little wierded out that I tried both options. But I wanted to see what would happen.

This game has lots of replay value. I will be watching Thymos play it through the next few times because I have other games I want to play and unfortunately don't have much time for playing them.

Happy gaming everyone! <3 Kat
Katrachan is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 20th March 2014, 11:57 AM   #2 (permalink)
Division Captain
The Elder Scrolls Online
Deadly - Post: 2349

Hot

may have to reupload your avatar, because it seems to have a black spot on the picture...
Thymos is online now   Reply With Quote