Guys I found this Tutorial on a PS3 website
I tried it on rfactor worked fine
Time to re-install all those games that needed a game pad
Ok here we go..
1)Download this package (click)
2) Extract the package somewhere on your PC using WinRAR
3) Plug in the controller to your PC using the USB cable that came with the PS3.
4) Press the PS button.
5) Go to the extracted package and run libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1.exe
6) Wait for it to install, at the end uncheck the "run test app" option and press finish.
7) run the ps3sixaxis_en.exe
Press the home button.
Ok your all done, your controller should work, even on windows vista. If you want to test it do these additionnal steps:
1) Go to start>settings>control panel.
2) Then press Game Controllers.
3)Select PLAYSTATION(R) 3 Controller and press properties.
3) press the test tab and press the PS button.
4) When you press diferent buttons or move the analog sticks, different numbers will light up and the bars will move up and down, like this: