|25th August 2008, 02:38 PM||#1 (permalink)|
PS3 Controller For PC
Guys I found this Tutorial on a PS3 website
I tried it on rfactor worked fine
Time to re-install all those games that needed a game pad
Ok here we go..
1)Download this package (click)
2) Extract the package somewhere on your PC using WinRAR
3) Plug in the controller to your PC using the USB cable that came with the PS3.
4) Press the PS button.
5) Go to the extracted package and run libusb-win32-filter-bin-0.1.10.1.exe
6) Wait for it to install, at the end uncheck the "run test app" option and press finish.
7) run the ps3sixaxis_en.exe
Press the home button.
Ok your all done, your controller should work, even on windows vista. If you want to test it do these additionnal steps:
1) Go to start>settings>control panel.
2) Then press Game Controllers.
3)Select PLAYSTATION(R) 3 Controller and press properties.
3) press the test tab and press the PS button.
4) When you press diferent buttons or move the analog sticks, different numbers will light up and the bars will move up and down, like this:
PC - TOG|Click PS3-PSN - clickaus Guild Wars 2 - clickaus.9170
Last edited by click; 25th August 2008 at 02:43 PM.
|26th March 2009, 02:31 AM||#3 (permalink)|
well this thread is old but i wanna share!
All you need is this, wired or wireless option here we go. Works wonders for me!
Use PS3 Controller in Windows (Wireless Bluetooth) krapman’s blog
Using PS3 Controller in Windows (Wired) krapman’s blog
|29th March 2009, 05:30 PM||#5 (permalink)|
thanks for this thread click. must try that.
my current pc setup has no keyboard.
when posting in this forum, i use an off-table track ball with the on-screen keyboard..
the track ball doesnt work propperly.
the result is typing's painful and slow (upto three minutes per word!). some posts have taken me 12hrs.
the ps3 message system is much faster.
Last edited by maggot_bag; 29th March 2009 at 05:32 PM.