TOG Latest

Chris Roberts Recognises the Star Cit...

The rising interest in Star Citizen in TOG has gai...

Warthunder heard throughout TOG

The sounds of Warthunder is being heard throughout TOG

Dota 2 Release

DOTA2 Released.

Planetside 2 Release 20-Nov-2012 PST

The long awaited and critically acclaimed PlanetSi...

Division Latest

TOG MindCrack - Mining, Machines, Mag...

TOG's MindCrack Minecraft server offers all that's...

Get to know your guildmate interview ...

Ral Partha interviews TOG member and Guild Wars 2 ...

Machines and magic in Minecraft - 'Fe...

Over the vacation period, a "Feed The Beast" Mod p...

Get to know your guildmate interview ...

Ral Partha interviews TOG member and Guild Wars 2 ...

Old 28th May 2010, 03:57 PM   #1 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 302
 Scratches's Avatar

Goofy
Default Happy iPad Day!

Ok, own up. Who lined up overnight for one?

I must admit to being still undecided on Apple's latest salvo in the war of world domination. I currently have an iPhone and am quite happy with it, and, aside from the increased size, cannot see why I would want to buy what is essentially just an inflated iPhone without the phone.

I am open to having my mind changed though.
__________________
XBL: Scratches Fury------------- -------- ------- - PSN: Patient_Alpha

Republic: Balboa | Server: Dalborra | Imperial: Selleck
Scratches is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 28th May 2010, 04:05 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 4298
 Pure Mongrel's Avatar

Goofy
Default

Better movie watching, easier to read books and web pages, better game play and the biggest reason of all ...

No one can ring me on it!

I want one, but I think I will wait a generation so they can iron out the bugs
__________________
Pure Mongrel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 04:51 PM   #3 (permalink)
Moderator
Moderator
Queen of the Abyss
Ace - Post: 7960
 Ebonytears's Avatar

Default

The geek in me nnneeeeeddddssss an ipad. All my uni stuff is sent to me on disc...I could use this for study instead of sitting in front of my baby. This is my justification.

I'm waiting until they add a usb port though.
__________________

thank you Birko for the sig
Ebonytears is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th May 2010, 07:36 PM   #4 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1621
 ozivillan's Avatar

Angry
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scratches View Post
Ok, own up. Who lined up overnight for one?

I must admit to being still undecided on Apple's latest salvo in the war of world domination. I currently have an iPhone and am quite happy with it, and, aside from the increased size, cannot see why I would want to buy what is essentially just an inflated iPhone without the phone.

I am open to having my mind changed though.
I don't think i'll ever buy apple. fed up of people ramming down my throat (super goalie 1) how friggin good apple is. stange thing is while texting him today about his new ipad. i had opera. htc messaging. file explorer and spb wirless monitor all running on my HTC HD2 at the same time. asked him if he could do that, he replied multitasking coming soon
__________________
http://i818.photobucket.com/albums/zz110/Cadder/TOG/sig%20files/TOGMAG_Raven_sig_Ozivillan.gif
ozivillan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st June 2010, 02:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2540
 Cadder's Avatar

Default

I'll wait 'til they bring out the iPad slim.
__________________
Cad nominatim, CAD per professio, cad per vis.
(Click the .sig for my PSN portable ID)
Cadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2010, 05:17 PM   #6 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 110
 oziwally's Avatar

Lurking
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by ozivillan View Post
I don't think i'll ever buy apple. fed up of people ramming down my throat (super goalie 1) how friggin good apple is. stange thing is while texting him today about his new ipad. i had opera. htc messaging. file explorer and spb wirless monitor all running on my HTC HD2 at the same time. asked him if he could do that, he replied multitasking coming soon
you seem to love playing with my ipod touch.

you're just too narrow minded. You refuse to accept that apple is a better product than most things out there.
This comment from someone who uses his stove top as his central heating.....
__________________
oziwally is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2010, 08:49 PM   #7 (permalink)
The Caretaker
Console Forum Manager
Ace - Post: 8940
 Ancient_One's Avatar

Breezy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by super goalie 1 View Post
This comment from someone who uses his stove top as his central heating.....
At least it's getting used for something hey mate.
__________________
Ancient_One is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th July 2010, 09:56 PM   #8 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 887
 Dragonhammer's Avatar

Mellow
Default

I am going to wait for the i-pad with wings its much more comfortable.
__________________
Dragonhammer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2010, 01:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 302
 Scratches's Avatar

Goofy
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragonhammer View Post
I am going to wait for the i-pad with wings its much more comfortable.
Also, it'll be easier to take it horse riding and to do cartwheels on the beach, that sort of thing.
__________________
XBL: Scratches Fury------------- -------- ------- - PSN: Patient_Alpha

Republic: Balboa | Server: Dalborra | Imperial: Selleck
Scratches is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th July 2010, 03:49 PM   #10 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2540
 Cadder's Avatar

Default

__________________
Cad nominatim, CAD per professio, cad per vis.
(Click the .sig for my PSN portable ID)
Cadder is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On



All times are GMT +11. The time now is 02:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin®
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Friendly URLs by vBSEO 3.3.0