Old 15th December 2010, 09:06 AM   #1 (permalink)
EVE Division Vice Captain
Ace - Post: 8425

Lurking
Default Wii 2

News: Wii 2 'won't advance gaming technology' - Pachter - ComputerAndVideoGames.com

With the market the way it is at the moment Nintendo may very well be hard pressed to sell this one. I see no reason to upgrade from my original wii. It will be interesting though to see what they actually mean by 'improved gameplay'.
I think with both the Kinect and Move on the market at the moment, a mid year realease of the Wii 2 may leave Nintendo struggling.

thank you Birko for the sig
Ebonytears is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 15th December 2010, 09:40 AM   #2 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
DOTA2
Deadly - Post: 2085

Confused

I wouldn't put too much stock in anything an analyst says, he even says you shouldn't in the article

Quote:
"All of this could have been avoided by launching the Wii HD in late 2009 and making one of my predictions come true for a change," he finished with a wink.
Battlelog ~ PSN - Trent_Steele ~ Steam ~ Battle.net - Chief#6843
Chief is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th December 2010, 11:40 AM   #3 (permalink)
EVE Division Vice Captain
Ace - Post: 8425

Lurking

True. But it will be interesting to see how this competes with the other two newer consoles. By the time the wii 2 is released both microsoft and sony will most likely have released at least one game with more substance for their new consoles.

Personally I still feel that Wii gives me more choice of how I game but I'm not sure if I really feel the need to upgrade to the Wii 2. I think it will be interesting to watch how things develope both with microsoft and sony. If they lock you into one specific way of playing that would be annoying for me.

thank you Birko for the sig
Ebonytears is offline   Reply With Quote