Old 2nd June 2013, 07:57 AM   #11 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 3198

Psychedelic

Good to meet you today salesninja

The guild register npc still isnt in game so no guilds can be created as of yet. I probably have enough or nearly enough cash to get one going when they are put back in the game so that shouldnt be a problem.

When it happens i will post a thread for invites in the MMO Tavern which only full tog members will be able to see, not much point until then.

As a game update things didnt go too smoothly for premium pack members on friday however the problems are now sorted, their patches are a little problematic but hopefully things will improve as we go into the main launch day for free users.

As for the game itself its like diablo 3 for super heroes pretty much and a lot of fun!

Since the game is not really supported by TOG its unlikely we will get a teamspeak server, like wise we wont be getting a unique forum unless there is a massive following for the game at launch, but at least we can get some Toggers together for some fun!

Last edited by Xavien; 2nd June 2013 at 08:00 AM.
Xavien is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 2nd June 2013, 10:43 AM   #12 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 7

Relaxed
Talking

Hi Xavien,

It's good to see that some other TOG folks are interested in the game. I'm an Ultimate Pack purchaser and will be playing MH quite a bit. I'll make sure to look for your post in the MMO tavern when guilds get added back in. Until then, if you, or any other TOG's, want to group, I would love it. My MH name is Kyrt. Feel free to send a tell anytime!
Bayne76 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2013, 06:53 PM   #13 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 6

Kora

Hopefully see some of you in game.
Korasdk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2013, 10:20 PM   #14 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Elder Scrolls Online
Elite - Post: 3508

Relaxed

Hey Xav, hit me up for some cash when creating the guild, Ive got over 25k currency saved up to help out.

IGN: Rourke
Rourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 2nd June 2013, 11:18 PM   #15 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Psychedelic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rourke View Post
Hey Xav, hit me up for some cash when creating the guild, Ive got over 25k currency saved up to help out.

IGN: Rourke
Thanks mate i appricate it Ive got nearly that together myself, hopefully they will get the NPC back soon, i guess they must still be having problems with it. Pretty sure they will get the problem ironed out soon!
Old 3rd June 2013, 03:51 AM   #16 (permalink)
Division Captain TOR / DVC SC
The Old Republic / Star Citizen
Deadly - Post: 1675 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Goofy

Like Xavien said invite post should be taken care of in the MMO tavern now that we have it. As for teamspeak there is the any game channel, and you can create your own. Might want to make a post in the teamspeak forum about a channel, I know we have some for non division games like Aion, and Defiance.

SWTOR - Malvorn, Ridef {Rep} Joc'eret, Vor'nn {Imp}; SC: ohio_medic; ESO: @ohio.medic; LOTRO - Pendir, Malvorn TSW - Amunra, Bravo; Origin ID: ohiomedic
ohio.medic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th June 2013, 03:51 AM   #17 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Psychedelic

Still waiting on the supergroup npc's return was hoping the big patch would mean
it was fixed but its not to be just yet, they reckon its going to be soon though so fingers crossed!

As soon as its back i will post in the MMO Tavern with a thread and then you can all leave your invites in the "Invite me please" sticky thread in said forum. So please keep an eye out for my thread there as soon as hes back. Thanks.
Old 5th June 2013, 08:24 PM   #18 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Elder Scrolls Online
Elite - Post: 3508

Relaxed

I completed the story mode last night and kicked the final boss in the plums. This has unlocked the daily missions which are a bit of a step up in difficulty. Must admit Im a little disappointed the storyline was so short, but I guess you dont play ARPGs for the depth. I finished up just over lvl 25 on the Punisher.

In case anyone is wondering, you can reset your storyline from scratch once you reach Xaviers mansion by talking to Gateway in the outer courtyard, it does not however remove any of your way point unlocks so you can still 'port about as you will.

See you in game!
Rourke is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2013, 04:11 AM   #19 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Psychedelic

Thats great thanks for the heads up there Rourke, i new it was only 9 campaigns and havent been running through them all to fast but i only have one left i think to finish it. Ive spent a lot of time trying to get lots of drops to build up my cash flow and to drop on the crafting npc to boost up his level so its taken me a little longer then i thought.
Old 6th June 2013, 02:41 PM   #20 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
World of Warcraft
Deadly - Post: 1098 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Fine

How does the story hold up in multiplayer? Is it really an MMO, or does it end up with 500 identical Wolverines running around?
Wobin is offline   Reply With Quote