Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 1st May 2011, 12:07 PM   #271 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 8

Howdy all, been a ToG member for a bit over a year now. King Rocket has finally convinced me to give this minecraft game a whirl (and, after much deliberation: bottle of red, half a slab of beer, minecraft, 40 rolls of dunny paper) i've decided to buy all of the above. If you give me TOG server access I promise not to leave the stove on unattended or the front door open for the nasties (thats geng, i think).

User name is Chompska
Other games i play: TF2, BFBC2, DoD:S, L4D1&2, NS2, GW, AS, MNC, and the mighty Moon Base Alpha and Booster Trooper (amongst many others)
Have read the getting started sticky...King Rocket advised of server and why would i like to join? Beacause im a bonafide nerdlinger.

Old 1st May 2011, 04:54 PM   #272 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2691

Lurking

Darxtorm and Compsky added (both voucher for by King_Rocket)

Welcome to the server.
Although the scythe isn't pre-eminent among the weapons of war, anyone who has been on the wrong end of, say, a peasants' revolt will know that in skilled hands it is fearsome. -- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

Playing:
Killing Floor - Other Stuff
Old 3rd May 2011, 04:01 PM   #273 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2244

Cynical

Hey Thermal,

Applying for Minecraft server access.

Your minecraft username: Dreadley
* Have you been an active TOG member? Yes
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? lots of TF2 and racers with 303, King Rocket, Chomps, Geng and many other Toggers.
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yup
* How did you hear about the server: Other TF2'ers and King Rocket poking me with a pointy stick.
* Why would you like to join? Knee injury prevents me from using my race wheel and pedals for an extended period and need something other than 24hour TF2.

Last edited by Dreadly; 3rd May 2011 at 04:04 PM.
Old 3rd May 2011, 08:52 PM   #274 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dreadly View Post
Your minecraft username: Dreadley
Hi Ya Dreadly. Not good to hear about the knee, but don't worry 24 Hr Minecraft is way better than 24Hr TF2

I've added you to both the servers.
Although the scythe isn't pre-eminent among the weapons of war, anyone who has been on the wrong end of, say, a peasants' revolt will know that in skilled hands it is fearsome. -- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

Playing:
Old 5th May 2011, 11:07 AM   #275 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1331

Hello all, I have finally gone out and purchased Minecraft! Here are my responses to the questions pertaining to server access:

* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive) ...

Same as my TOG username: dday_0612

* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months?

Yes, been around for many, many years. Have been active in multiple divisions. Been guild officer and guild leader in different MMO's.

* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? ...

Not necessary probably, but I am sure there are admin's that will vouch for me.

* What other games do you play in/with TOG?

Currently active in Rift and sometimes play COD and BFBC2

* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky?

Yes sir!

* How did you hear about the server? ...

Tog forums.

* Why would you like to join? ...

I play with TOG in every game I play! That is why.

Please take note, I know nothing about this game at this time. I am starting by reading all the tutorials and watching videos. I hope a noob like me is not problematic for the server.

Thanks.
Old 5th May 2011, 08:44 PM   #276 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by dday_0612 View Post
* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive) ... Same as my TOG username: dday_0612
Welcome along dday. You're all set up on the servers. Do note however that a server update to the current version of the game is scheduled for tonight, so you may/may not be able to get in until later / tomorrow. Just check the other forum threads and Status sticky.

Just ask with any questions you've got either/both in-game and the forum.

Playing:
Old 13th May 2011, 08:41 PM   #277 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

* Your minecraft username: niss_man
* Have you been an active TOG member? Just joined a few minutes ago. Recommended by workmates and TOG members.
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? chibi spoonage and delafet.
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? Just joined so haven't explored much of TOG yet.
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes
* How did you hear about the server: Workmates/TOG members
* Why would you like to join? Getting addicted to minecraft. Would like to play it with mature members instead of some teenie tweenies.

Regards

niss_man
Old 13th May 2011, 09:10 PM   #278 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 9

Hey guys
Nissman is a work mate of both myself and dela Poer and it would be great to see him join our survival comunity
Old 14th May 2011, 06:16 AM   #279 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 33

Hot

* Your minecraft username : coolmama
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? Yes, member of TOG since 2006. Not terribly active on forums (cause I'm not much of a forum reader in general) but am an active member in Titans of Glory/Runetotem Server/WoW Division.
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? If you need confirmation (since I don't post in the forums much) you can ask Ral_Partha or Kavarael from the Titans of Glory/Runetotem Server/WoW Division. I am active in the guild, so they know me.
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? Mostly WoW, but did a brief stint with Guild Wars some time back. Might consider other stuff, just haven't taken time to look into it yet.
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes.
* How did you hear about the server? Browsing through divisions on forum main page
* Why would you like to join? Playing single-player mode has gotten kind of dull, so I thought I might try multiplayer to see what it's like.

Thanks!
Old 15th May 2011, 08:49 AM   #280 (permalink)
Average - Post: 178

Relaxed

* Your minecraft username: Zeoinx

* How did you hear about the server? Forums.
Closed Thread