Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 5th January 2012, 09:25 PM   #491 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Architect
Minecraft
Competent - Post: 396

* Your minecraft username: espesh
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? No, just shy of.
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? Yes, NubyWombat. DoD:S Div.
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes
* How did you hear about the server? Through the forums here, have applied ealier, needed someone to vouch for me..
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? Day of Defeat, Counter-Strike, BF3
* Why would you like to join? Looking for more mature server, less griefing, great TOG crowd
Espesh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5th January 2012, 11:12 PM   #492 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 80

Thumbs up Vouch for Espesh

G'day Minecraft crew, just a quick note to "Vouch" for Espesh as a new member of your division. I invited him into TOG after playing against him on DoD:s for a while. He plays in our DoD:s division every friday night and has always abided by all rules set by the DC and is a polite and curteous player.... no hesitation recommending him to your Div.
NubyWombat.
NubyWombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th January 2012, 03:45 PM   #493 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 663

* Your minecraft username: Coralon
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months:
Yes since 07
* What other games do you play in/with TOG: BF3
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky?
:Yes
* How did you hear about the server?: Forums
* Why would you like to join?: Something different, sandboxes appeal to me. Plan to play mostly on Frontier but would appreciate whitelist on both servers.

Oh I am an utter noob, had to watch a tutorial just to build a crafting table

Last edited by Coralon; 7th January 2012 at 10:15 AM.
Coralon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th January 2012, 08:11 PM   #494 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9173

Added espesh and Coralon to the whitelists for Frontier and Sanctuary. I suggest you have a look around both, even if you only plan to build in one. A PM has been sent to Doctor_O.

Sorontar

Sorontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th January 2012, 07:54 PM   #495 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 663

Can we please add my two sons, THE_NOOBY1 and El_Presidente2. Good kids and I take full responsibility for their actions. Its their fault that I am here
Old 10th January 2012, 02:07 PM   #496 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

THE_NOOBY1 and El_Presidente2 are now on the whitelists as JrVIP as per our PM conversation. Hope they make good neighbours to you Coralon.

Old 27th January 2012, 09:41 AM   #497 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 51

Yeehaw

* Your minecraft username: MisterMonkeyArms
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months?
No sorry!
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? I've just joined TOG without knowing or being recommended by anyone on the inside. I understand this is a process to keep out game-ruiners, so is there anything else I can do to prove I'm trustworthy? I can wait the 6 months if it's unavoidable
* What other games do you play in/with TOG?I will be playing BF3 with TOG
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes
* How did you hear about the server? When I joined the forums (yesterday) I was reading through all the game divisions, saw minecraft, googled minecraft, and then bought minecraft! So I've just got the game and I'm interested in playing on the server
* Why would you like to join? I've pretty much exclusively played all the games I own alone, and I'm trying to change that (which is why I joined TOG!), so I thought it would be nice to start playing minecraft with other people right off the bat
MisterMonkeyArms is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 28th January 2012, 06:57 PM   #498 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Hi MisterMonkeyArms,

Welcome to TOG and the Minecraft Division. As you know, we do have the reference or 6+ months criteria to join the whitelist, neither of which you yet meet. Several players have joined in other TOG games while waiting for the 6 month limit then reapplied (and been accepted). We certainly welcome you continuing your contributions to our discussions in this forum. I have seen your comments in other divisions and I encourage you to get to know Toggers in whatever other games interest you. I hope to see a new application in July.

Sorontar
Minecraft Division Captain

Last edited by Sorontar; 28th January 2012 at 09:09 PM. Reason: add "neither of which you yet meet."
Old 1st February 2012, 09:58 PM   #499 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Changed El_Presidente2 to MrCrabby as per a PM correction from Coralon.

Old 6th February 2012, 10:23 PM   #500 (permalink)
Div. Vice Captain
Wildstar
Elite - Post: 2654 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Lurking

* Your minecraft username: Hoathinator (sadly Hoathy was taken)
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? No only for about 4 months
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? Probably any of the guys/girls in the Empire SWTOR guild (The Obsidian Guard)
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? SWTOR mostly
* How did you hear about the server? I usually dabble in minecraft on MMO maintenance nights and ever since my TOG induction its hard to enjoy playing with anyone else. So I thought I'd look for a TOG Minecraft crew and I ended up here!
* Why would you like to join? As above really. Still a relatively new TOG member but I have greatly enjoyed my time here with a great bunch of guys/girls. TS alone was worth becoming a togger for. So I figure, why play minecraft alone/with strangers when I could play with fellow toggers.