* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive)
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months?
... Unfortunately not
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you?
... Not that I'm aware of! I will plead my case below
* What other games do you play in/with TOG?
... None yet!
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky?
* How did you hear about the server?
... Via a comment on a Brisbane Times article today.
* Why would you like to join?
... I like Minecraft, and I would love to play multiplayer, but my experiences on other servers have been unfortunate. Several servers no longer
exist, I was blown up countless times (ie on the Yogscast
Premium RPG server, which caused some outrage as I was non-aggressive and they used TNT cannons to bypass towny, but that forum is premium so I can't link to it), some were enjoyable but had countless populations of 12 year old boys who saw me as a mother figure and wanted me to moderate their endless squabbling, or else the server lived in a perpetual state of war making any friendliness impossible. Here are a few posts
on my old blog regarding things I made at that time and some stuff I have in photobucket
. I don't mind waiting six months if I HAVE to, but I'm wondering if there is another way to convince you guys I'm not a complete nonce?