The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Minecraft (Public Forum) (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/minecraft-public-forum/)
-   -   Apply For Server Access Here (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/minecraft-public-forum/322498-apply-server-access-here.html)

Fate 3rd October 2010 06:06 PM

Apply For Server Access Here

Welcome!

If you wish to play on any of the TOG Minecraft servers, please read the "TOG Minecraft - Start Here" sticky, and then post an application in this thread with the following info:

* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive) ...
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months?
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? ...
* What other games do you play in/with TOG?
* Have you read and understood the "
TOG Minecraft - Start Here" sticky? ...
* How did you hear about the server? ...
* Why would you like to join? ...

Once your application is sighted and approved by a mod or admin, you will be placed on the whitelist and in the appropriate group of users.

Obsi 3rd October 2010 08:19 PM

This thread should be stickied, and perhaps have applicants post here, to keep it all together?

DaedalusAlpha 3rd October 2010 08:42 PM

1) How is anyone supposed to be able to post their request here if they are NOT in TOG? As far as I understand, as soon as you have access to the forum you're pretty much already a member?
2) What about setting up a separate sub-forum for this so it doesn't clutter up the main forum? Will also be easier to spot by admins.
3) Another method could be to have a single thread and instead of creating a new thread each time, you just make a post in the permanent thread.

Fate 3rd October 2010 09:01 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Obsi (Post 2918728)
This thread should be stickied, and perhaps have applicants post here, to keep it all together?

Yes pls post in this thread not separate threads, got my wording wrong sorry, original post updated.

Obsi 4th October 2010 12:21 AM

Quote:

1) How is anyone supposed to be able to post their request here if they are NOT in TOG? As far as I understand, as soon as you have access to the forum you're pretty much already a member?
Signing up to the forums gives you access to this forum (like signing up to any other forum) - but is not necessarily membership to TOG. So Anyone can post to here....

DaedalusAlpha 4th October 2010 03:58 AM

I see, I thought you only got access to the rest of the forum after you got approval. Seems like a security issue otherwise, but if the powers that be thinks it's ok who am I to complain? ;)

Aldmw 4th October 2010 07:26 AM

* Your minecraft username. Aldmw
* Are you in TOG? If not do you know anyone in TOG who plays minecraft? Yes im in TOG (I joined up for the AoC division back in may and im also a member of TOG Global Agenda division.)
* How did you hear about the server? Through this forum
* Why would you like to join? I had a brief look around on TOG server a few days ago and it all looks great. :D

theantichris 4th October 2010 08:00 AM

* Your minecraft username. theantichris
* Are you in TOG? Yes
* How did you hear about the server? The threads
* Why would you like to join? To play Minecraft with TOG

MadMax 4th October 2010 01:04 PM

* Your minecraft username: MadMaxToo(me) and MadMaxWon(my daughter)
* Are you in TOG? If not, do you know anyone in TOG who plays minecraft? Yes
* How did you hear about the server? Forums.
* Why would you like to join? I should be on whitelist already, but please add MadMaxWon also so my daughter has a safer place to play. :D

exekewtable 4th October 2010 02:01 PM

yeah please add agentninetynine for my daughter too