I don't think a number of you are quite understanding our effort at understanding you. It is no good simply to say "yes" to mobs, etc. The game may potentially have many options for many things. We need more information if we are to understand how you would like to play the game (within the limitations of what Notch seems to be heading towards offerring). The list of points that Thermal gave are discussion *topics*, not a checklist. Please tell us more.
Why do I say this? Well, looking at mobs/animals in particular...
- Do you want them in the game at all?
- Do you want monsters to spawn at night?
- Do you want animals but not monsters (or vice versa)? I am not sure whether any of this would be possible, mind you.
- Would you like to set a limit to the spawning distance (e.g. 20 blocks from people, up to 10 blocks from spawncage)?
Re: warps/teleports, we have had previous discussions about this. There are actually various options available (with the right mods).
- /warp command
- /tp command
- constructed teleport points (Runecraft)
- commands to teleport other people to you
- Nether portals (ie. a visit to Notch's "hell" and back)
- /home command
- /spawn command
I am not sure what "options" will ever be given for damage. It is looking like Notch is fixing up SMP damage to match that in singleplayer. He may end up giving options for various difficulty levels of the game. However, people normally discuss:
- fire damage
- hurting mobs
- mobs hurting players
- players hurting players directly
So please consider these expanded points and many more when telling us your thoughts. A simple "yes" is not really very clear.