Updated map renders
for the Creative & Survival servers (day only atm) are currently being uploaded, they should be done sometime around 6pm AEST. Night time renders will likely follow tomorrow.
The new maps have additional viewable options now which include:
- Server Spawn Point (with world and render stats if you click on it)
- Players (positions and skins)
- Player Beds (positions with owner names)
- Signs that both start and end with one of the special characters (- ~ ! =)
- Portals (although they aren't working portals as such)
With the number of new members joining the server recently I've made the call to move to showing all players by default - it's and easier option and lets new players see where the more heavily populated areas are. If you don't wish to have your player or bed displayed, then please let me know and I can add you to a blacklist for the render process.
EDIT: Upload completed. You may need to refresh (usually F5) on the map to get the new version rather than the cached copy from your browser.