Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th May 2011, 05:09 PM   #1 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
ArcheAge
Deadly - Post: 1074 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Default SMP Claim question

Howdy folks, after a (longish) leave of absence due to a number of annoying RL circumstances I have decided it is high time I returned to the Minecraft world and stave off my withdrawal symptoms once more.

I've decided to jump onto the survival server this time and continue my creative efforts on the side. So to that end, after looking over the map I would like to check what the story is with the island I have outlined below. I'm keen to stake a claim to it if it is available but I notice a line of torch posts which I presume are markers for a road but thought I best check before carving up the landscape.

So if anyone has plans for the area please let me know so I can have another look at the mp

ArcheAge :: Nesox
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 6th May 2011, 08:55 PM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2691

Lurking

The little construction just to the west of the circled area (where the torches terminate) may shed some light on who was in the area. I've the vague recollection there was an underground area there when I visited one time, but may be mistaken - it's been a while.
Although the scythe isn't pre-eminent among the weapons of war, anyone who has been on the wrong end of, say, a peasants' revolt will know that in skilled hands it is fearsome. -- (Terry Pratchett, Mort)

Playing:
Killing Floor - Other Stuff
Thermal Ions is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th May 2011, 10:21 AM   #3 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
ArcheAge
Deadly - Post: 1074 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

No signs or players on the map in that area doesn't help...looks like I'll have to take a trip out to that spot and see whats there. Hopefully it's just a beacon system for someone to find their way home in which case it shouldn't be an issue

ArcheAge :: Nesox
Foxman is offline   Reply With Quote