Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th May 2011, 09:43 AM   #1 (permalink)
Average - Post: 178

Relaxed
Default Minecraft - Save Files -

After dieing a few times in previous save games, I decided to start backing up my games, just in case I died 1000 miles away, and proceeded to get lost.

To say the least, This idea also presented me with another great idea. FILE SHARE.

So Ill update my save game on here for anyone who is interested to see what Ive been up to on MC. Or if they want a decent starting place to create there own little world.

https://sites.google.com/site/zeocraft/

If anyone has a better hosting site then this Google Site, (As it sucks, cause you can program your own HTML) let me know, and Ill change hosting.
Zeoinx is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17th May 2011, 11:32 AM   #2 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4025

Cheeky

My singleplayer game is pretty uninteresting, as it's pretty much just a stable and horse jumping arena But it's cool to see what other people have done.

I've downloaded someone's version of "mistral city" from the yogscast videos... which was pretty cool to explore.

Obsi is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 17th May 2011, 12:53 PM   #3 (permalink)

Relaxed

yea, mine so far is pretty basic yet, as im still digging, once i start finding more IRON....*taps foot*....then maybe ill start building more interesting things...you know....like a RAIL SYSTEM.... *sighs and keeps digging*
Old 17th May 2011, 02:19 PM   #4 (permalink)

Cheeky

I had no trouble finding iron, but I don't need a rail system, as I have a pegasus

Old 17th May 2011, 03:09 PM   #5 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 572

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsi View Post
I had no trouble finding iron, but I don't need a rail system, as I have a pegasus
This is where it becomes obvious that you are a girl
You must always NEED a rail system!!
C.
Old 17th May 2011, 05:59 PM   #6 (permalink)

Cheeky

Hahahahaha, I know, I can't help it!

Though travel by pegasus is much better than travel by rail.... you don't need to lay track, you can go anywhere you like, and you can land to go explore something, and then continue on when you're done

Old 17th May 2011, 07:15 PM   #7 (permalink)

Relaxed

For anyone interested, I added some skin's for character use. They are a work in progress, and its hard to create skins, as there isnt a whole lot of pixels to work with, but for your viewing consideration, the characters of Phantasy Star IV.
https://sites.google.com/site/zeocraft/ (Check the Download Page)

To change your skin, sign into the official MineCraft Site, and go to Profile Edit, and inside, you have a skin changer option. This will allow you to change (for those who don't know yet)

Please leave some feedback about both the skins, and my progress in game.... any advice would be great for either.