Old 3rd June 2011, 07:28 PM   #1 (permalink)
Squad Officer
Sgt at Arms
Team Fortress 2
Dangerous - Post: 577

Goofy
Default The Yogscast

Not sure if any other TOG members listen to the Yogpod, if you have then you may have also seen of the Yogscast. For anyone who has not seen or heard of these guys before here is a quick run down of who they are and what they do.

These two guys Simone (Honeydew) and Lewis (Xephos), go through to start with and setup a review/tutorial of Minecraft only to get sucked in a bit further then they imagined and build up rather larger fan base over it.
It has got to the stage where they have an exciting adventure/ running series do reviews on adventure maps, mods and updates, and have as much fun with the game as they can.

They are an incredibly funny pair and if you love their minecraft video's i think you will also enjoy there Yogpod.
Here is one of my favourite reviews on there adventures called The Gourd Avenger; it’s a four part adventure but has a lot of laughs.
Enjoy…

Last edited by Dr. Worm; 6th June 2011 at 03:15 PM.
Dr. Worm is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 4th June 2011, 01:27 AM   #2 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4009

Cheeky

they are great! I've never listened to their yogpod, but I've watched all their minecraft vids.. I even popped into their server once to have a peek

Obsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2011, 05:09 AM   #3 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25469

Amused

I laughed along at first but after a while I kinda stopped. Still follow the one linked below. Not so much funny as they build a bunch of really cool stuff in timelapse shots.

YouTube - ‪FireDragon04's Channel‬‏

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2011, 11:16 AM   #4 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reoh View Post
I laughed along at first but after a while I kinda stopped. Still follow the one linked below. Not so much funny as they build a bunch of really cool stuff in timelapse shots.

YouTube - ‪FireDragon04's Channel‬‏
I saw the City of Arches. It is very nice, though I think the guys who made it under-estimated the amount of work required.

Sorontar

Sorontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th June 2011, 11:59 PM   #5 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25469

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorontar View Post
I saw the City of Arches. It is very nice, though I think the guys who made it under-estimated the amount of work required.

Sorontar
I really liked their oriental designs. Ended up making one of my own out in the "forest" outside my main place. Was a lot of fun to make (dodging creepers, lol).

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote