Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 12th July 2011, 09:48 PM   #11 (permalink)
Ace - Post: 8320 TOG Silver Level Supporter

The problem is that the legacy pistons can't throw stuff, only the mod pistons could do that.
GW2 characters:
Little Molok Asura Engineer

"Each day I don't get an attempt on my life by a robot from the future I see as a personal failure"
DaedalusAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13th July 2011, 07:14 AM   #12 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Final Fantasy XIV
Lethal - Post: 5568 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Lurking

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeTails View Post
as you can now shoot things out of a orriface....

Any chance you could load it with sheep?
sure but getting hte shepp into hte cannon isa real hard trick, especially if it's raining
DarkDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 01:26 PM   #13 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2056

Lurking

its just that I remember a while ago, that NAM was having a problem with animals getting in the way of his carts/mechanism, and he was looking for a way to filter them out, I just thought some kind of ejector mechanism would be fantastic, imagine working away and a nice fluffy sheep lands beside where your working, so you redesign what your doing into some kind of catcher to take the now dismembered critter and store the useful parts in a crate or something

Or late 1 night after designing a nice cannon, and getting sheep fed into it, you fall asleep while counting the sheep

postcount=++
SnakeTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 02:02 PM   #14 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9172

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnakeTails View Post
Or late 1 night after designing a nice cannon, and getting sheep fed into it, you fall asleep while counting the sheep
Lol. I can just imagine a mob trap that fires the monsters away from your buildings.

As you peer from your window, you see Mr Bones the skeleton from next door fired to the north. Then you see the Creeper twins ejected into the middle of the ocean. Looking down your driveway you see the whining Zachariah Zombie approaching. You hope he goes and tries to stand on your petunias again like he normally does. You have a special cannon trap waiting especially for him.

Oh, I wish.

Sorontar

Sorontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th July 2011, 07:25 PM   #15 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2056

Lurking

then you design a self loading trap, with your favorite monster being tossed from 1 trap to the other, then back

aka.. Shooting gallery

postcount=++
SnakeTails is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 14th July 2011, 03:49 PM   #16 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25473

Amused

I glass sheathed my rail line with lighting inside to keep the track clear, anywhere they could get up onto it anyhow.

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote