- Melbourne (Australia - Victoria) Saturday, 14 July 2012 at 2:05:00 PM EST UTC+10 hours
- Vancouver (Canada - British Columbia) Friday, 13 July 2012 at 9:05:00 PM PDT UTC-7 hours
- Washington DC (U.S.A. - District of Columbia) Saturday, 14 July 2012 at 12:05:00 AM EDT UTC-4 hours
- Stockholm (Sweden) Saturday, 14 July 2012 at 6:05:00 AM CEST UTC+2 hours
- Corresponding UTC (GMT) Saturday, 14 July 2012 at 04:05:00
This will be a hunt for buried treasure in the Wild West area on Frontier. I will hide treasure in a couple of places and provide crude treasure maps on this forum. The idea will be for everyone participating to start at Piedra Roja with empty inventories and no armour. People can use armour etc from any secret bases in the Wild West but they have to get there during the event. If the treasure is found, it can be taken anywhere on Frontier once the player has returned to Piedra Roja. Otherwise, normal Wild West rules are followed, ie. pvp combat is allowed and teleportation is bad play. If killed, a player can rejoin the hunt from any spawnpoint. Suicide or euthanasia is not allowed (so people don't "teleport" to secret bases).
Oh, and I might set some boobytraps just to make things more interesting.