Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 10th August 2012, 01:23 AM   #11 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9172

Okay, I have taken the TOGlympic world offline. It has been touched up enough. When I get it online, I will tell you.

So now, Sanctuary has returned. Both it and Frontier are still in Minecraft version 1.2.5.

Sorontar

Sorontar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10th August 2012, 01:49 PM   #12 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1250

Amused

I bet you didn't improve my Kayak starting gates...it played a few noteblocks very loosely sounding like a part of chariots of fire (and I do mean very loosely).
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2012, 02:00 PM   #13 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9172

Quote:
Originally Posted by MadMax View Post
I bet you didn't improve my Kayak starting gates...it played a few noteblocks very loosely sounding like a part of chariots of fire (and I do mean very loosely).
All I changed at events was tidying up where boxes were and made sure the instructions were clear. I had a listen to your music a few times and had a look at the extensive work you did to make it play. I had been wondering why you were spending so long underground.

One thing though, when I started the kayak race, I got stuck under the lip of the platform with the lever on it, and took 5 sec to get out (well, that's my excuse for coming fourth). When I finish making it all a package for downloading tonight, can I extend the sandstone beneath the water so this doesn't happen again?

Sorontar

Sorontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th August 2012, 03:22 PM   #14 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1250

Amused

Just don't dig into the water, if you let water in it will break the circuitry.

If all you are doing is adding sandstone then no problem. I had considered it may be a problem but thought there was enough clearance. Raise the sandstone level, chip away at some or add blocks down to water level so people don't attempt to go under it. (But yeah be careful if you are removing blocks in the water.)
MadMax is offline   Reply With Quote