SethBling and associates have managed to utilise the latest snapshots and designed a Minecraft map which allows players to play Team Fortress 2. This is not just a map which looks like the TF2 Map "Dustbowl". This actually has redstone circuitry and command blocks organised in combination with class-specific dispensers to make it a point-capture game, "just like TF2". Well, much closer than it has ever been before without having to mod Minecraft. That's right, this is completely without mods, just a new texture pack.
So if you have the time, give it a test and tell us what you think. I foresee that sometime in the near future, there will be a Minecraft TF2 night/afternoon.
This map requires the 12w37a snapshot or better, and you must turn on command blocks to use it.
* Suggested team sizes: 6v6 - 12v12
* Three stages, each with two control points
* Attackers (Blue team) must capture control points in order
* Defenders (Red team) are trying to run out the clock before attackers capture both points
* No mods/plugins required! Completely vanilla!
* 8 classes, each with their own perks!
* Instantly respawn wearing full gear!
* Change classes mid-game!
* Respawning health packs, free health/food at the spawn points!