Old 21st January 2013, 06:21 PM   #231 (permalink)
Master of Squee
Elite - Post: 2882 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Relaxed

Exciting stuff!! I can tell you now I know exactly what I'll be doing all day Sunday (oh and probably Monday - yay for public holidays!!).

Thanks again Sor and the admin team

Edit: Do you know what seed you will be using? Will it be the same world as the current Mindcrack, a random seed with spawn city added or generated randomly around current spawn city?

Last edited by Hoathy; 21st January 2013 at 06:36 PM.
Hoathy is online now   Reply With Quote

Old 21st January 2013, 07:13 PM   #232 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 991

Shocked

Hi Sor,

I know when I first was whitelisted it took Exe a few tries to get me on. It still wouldnt work so exe had to do something for it too work. Yesterday I could join the server fine but today it is repeatedly telling me I am not whitelisted. I believe henri has tried to add me again but to no avail,

Any ideas?

Thanks

PS My ingame name is Penthroxau

If we got a problem, we can solve it, we just lock the thread, whilst we refuse to solve it.
Penthrox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2013, 07:16 PM   #233 (permalink)
Division Captain
Survivalist Games
Dangerous - Post: 819 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Amused

For once I pretty much agree with Duck, (I know scary isn't it) except for the invTweaks which as he said is a bit fiddly but its client side so if you want to disable it you can.
However when it is configured correctly is quiet powerful and useful.
You can set it so that it will always put certain blocks into particular slots on your hotbar and into your inv.
If you want help setting it up to get the most out of it, let me know and I'll show you how
When I had it on vanilla have it set so my sword is first, then pick shovel, axe and bread then the next few slots were whatever I was working with at the time and the 9th one was my torches.
You can also setup multiple setups so you can switch between them with a button, before it was disallowed on our Vanilla servers I had a Lava setup for my Hotel construction which was 1 pickaxe and the next 8 slots a bucket.
AdmiralTriggerH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2013, 08:01 PM   #234 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4025

Cheeky

Quote:
before it was disallowed on our Vanilla servers
Well, it was never allowed but people were using it despite the rules saying no mods were allowed other then the ones listed - we then discussed if it should be added to the allowed list, and it was decided to stay with it not being allowed.

.. but anyway

Obsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2013, 08:15 PM   #235 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 600

Yeah, XyCraft def needs to go. While the decorative blocks once done are actually really neat, the over abundance of xychordite ores and the useless aluminum and quartz crystals it adds are actually quite annoying. I'd also agree to get rid of the portal gun. And really, the MFFS is designed for PVP worlds. Which we won't be doing I imagine. And portal guns sounds like an unstable mod that often screws up and kills the user and lags the server.

recap: Drop XyCraft, MFFS and portal guns.

Last edited by Warmonger; 24th January 2013 at 12:26 AM.
Warmonger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2013, 09:04 PM   #236 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9237

Will look into it Penthrox

Sorontar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 21st January 2013, 09:10 PM   #237 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Apologies to EmeraldKnight. Have been busy but you have been vouched for from the LoL so you will be added to the whitelists.

Old 21st January 2013, 09:15 PM   #238 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

We have tested regenerating this world. I don't know how easily it would be to transplant the city in a new world since it might not fit as well. We certainly won't tell you the seed That lets people cheat .

Old 21st January 2013, 09:45 PM   #239 (permalink)
Master of Squee
Elite - Post: 2882 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Relaxed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorontar View Post
We have tested regenerating this world. I don't know how easily it would be to transplant the city in a new world since it might not fit as well. We certainly won't tell you the seed That lets people cheat .
Yeah didn't want specifics, just wondering if you were merging into the mindcrack world (so sexy) or regenerating outside the walls of our original FTB to mindcrack. Either way it's a stellar effort.

P.S. Yes it is OK to describe minecraft landscapes as sexy
Old 21st January 2013, 11:19 PM   #240 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4025

Cheeky

hahaha

Obsi is offline   Reply With Quote