Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th February 2013, 10:22 AM   #11 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 617

Hey Dewey, for a bit there, I was wondering if you were talking about my claim on the floating island just above you and Akira's bridge (Wow, that little section of the map is getting crowded; Henri is just to the east in the snow area, too.)

All I did to claim my spot was to put torches around the island and a sign in the middle (which my building has already overtaken), so it might have not been quite as obvious a claim as it should have been had I put the torches on pillars.

I do have to warn you, your bridge will be in full view of the section of the island that I will be building my machine shop on, and will be the most visible structure, taking up the whole side of the floating island. Please warn me now if you (or Akira) have a problem with that before I start clearing the spot (I plan to intergrate with the jungle look as much as possible). I had originally planned on putting the Thaum lab over there, but I want to keep that as far from others as possible, so I moved it's planned location.

On a side note, with as many folks as we have over there, maybe we should all build a common nuclear reactor or something for all to tap power from. Maybe even with a matter fabricator.

Old 26th February 2013, 01:21 PM   #12 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 954

Mellow

No problem Brew, the concern was more sudden pop-ups of very large structures without knowing who was there and their gaming experience expectations.

That has since been resolved.

Have a picture of the island area? Maybe we can coordinate via PM; I know Akira was considering a matter fab as well.
Deweyoxberg is offline   Reply With Quote