Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 25th October 2013, 01:10 PM   #1 (permalink)
Division Captain
Survivalist Games (Destiny PS4 Leader)
Dangerous - Post: 860 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Amused
Default Frontier Resources

Hi

I've noticed Frontier has been very quiet lately, I've been there alone working on renovating my Hotel, it needed some new carpet and the lighting and electrical system needed an overhaul.

This however has meant I'm kinda over budget and am running out of construction materials.
I've almost exhausted my Glowstone reserves and can't easily find more as everybody (including myself) has stripped most of the easily accessed parts nether bare of the stuff.
I'm also almost out of redstone.
I've also found jack o lanterns under carpet work really well, which meant I can make the place look more open, but the stupid pumpkins grow SO SLOW!

As you may have noticed I'm using electric lighting where I can and hence those resources are very much needed, so if anyone has spare on Frontier that they don't intend on using I'd appreciate any donations to the building fund you can give.
To summarise at this point I need Glowstone, redstone and pumpkins the most, most other things I got covered for now.
AdmiralTriggerH is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 25th October 2013, 03:48 PM   #2 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Cartographer
Minecraft
Competent - Post: 480

Your welcome to anything in my place, you might find some farms that will be helpful to ya. Have look around. My place does have a station on the main rail line from your place but unfortunatly i dont remember which number track. Shout if ya have any questions.

Aveege is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 25th October 2013, 05:54 PM   #3 (permalink)
Division Captain
Survivalist Games (Destiny PS4 Leader)
Dangerous - Post: 860 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Amused

Thanks, I've just gone and looted some of your stuff, now I see where all the glowstone went!!
You have a nice storage setup down there.
For now I should have enough to keep me going for a while but will probably go loot it again if needed.
AdmiralTriggerH is offline   Reply With Quote