Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Strategy, RPG and Other Games > Minecraft (Public Forum)

Minecraft (Public Forum) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old Yesterday, 07:49 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 15

Default New Western themed server looking for whitelist players, something very unique!

HI again everyone. This is Nerakeus. I have posted before about a minecraft server that I have been working on with my friend, Slippylick. I have posted also on TOG's facebook page. We are in the final stages (finally ) of having our server ready to be open to the public. We have obtained a dedicated IP address and a new website. We have not yet succeeded at getting a video of our server and what it offers uploaded, but I can guarantee that much love and hard work has gone into creating this one-of-a-kind server, at a time when minecraft itself is going through lots of changes. (no duh, owned by Microsoft now). If you enjoy minecraft and think you may like to try out something new then we are hoping to meet you. I am going to post links, one to our website which has some important information on the front page, and one to the recent Minecraft Forum Post in which we are looking to recruit some players.
Thank you all for taking a look, if you aren't interested yourself then maybe you could share this information to someone you know who may interested in trying out our server. Again, thanks for your time and consideration.

http://theroughfrontier.enjin.com/
Slippylick's Profile - Member List - Minecraft Forum
Nera is offline   Reply With Quote

Old Yesterday, 05:31 PM   #2 (permalink)
Squad Leader
RzA
Squad Leader
COD: Ghosts
Dangerous - Post: 560

Tired

sweet. ill be sure to check it out

BO: Rolling Thunder| Black Ops 2 : Tomahawk SL
RzA is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
minecraft, rpg, survival, west, whitelist