Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others > Minecraft (Public)

Minecraft (Public) Build it and they will come

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 22nd November 2011, 11:18 PM   #461 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 117

Twisted

thanks very happeh

Old 24th November 2011, 03:13 AM   #462 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 10

* Your minecraft username? Ivarr
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? No, I have not. I do not necessarily aim to fight the system and I do understand why you have such a requirement. However, what if Minecraft is the only game I'm playing?
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? No, I don't.
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? No other games. I do have Guild Wars but I'm in another guild in that game and I haven't played with TOG. Perhaps I should look into it, though .
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes, I have.
* How did you hear about the server? Long time ago (in April), I was looking for Minecraft servers that I could play in. I found out that TOG has a server for mature players and I believe that's why I singed up for TOG. It may have been the 6 month requirement why I didn't sing up for TOG's Minecraft branch before - I don't remember. I pretty much forgot about TOG after that.
* Why would you like to join? I enjoy cooperative gameplay and the rather unique way it applies in Minecraft. It's fun to see what other players have been up to.
Old 24th November 2011, 04:58 PM   #463 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

Cheerful

* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive) Adasyd
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? Not yet!
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? Wolfinlied
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? None yet!
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes.
* How did you hear about the server? Wolfinlied
* Why would you like to join? I am looking for a great and friendly MC server that is usually active.
Old 24th November 2011, 05:05 PM   #464 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 17

Asleep

Hello Can you please add me to the minecraft server

* Your minecraft username: mandarc
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? Yes about 18 months
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? N/A
* What other games do you play in/with Spend a long time in? World of Warcraft
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes
* How did you hear about the server? Wolfinlied
* Why would you like to join? because minecraft is pretty good and i dont want to run my own server anymore just to play.
Old 26th November 2011, 03:21 PM   #465 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 108

Cheeky
Default Request for Server Access

* Your minecraft username: Rahielli
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? Yes - as a Correspondent for Battlefield Bad Company 2 and now in Battlefield 3
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? N/A
* What other games do you play in/with Spend a long time in? Battlefield games, Left 4 Dead 1 & 2, Minecraft, Skyrim, indie games, etc. Wide ranging tastes in gaming.
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes
* How did you hear about the server? Saw it on the forums
* Why would you like to join? Interested in trying out a TOG Minecraft server.

Last edited by Ricki Sparks; 26th November 2011 at 03:22 PM. Reason: Bolding questions.
Old 1st December 2011, 05:51 AM   #466 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 117

Twisted

Has Adasyd and Mandarc been added yet? its been a little bit and we are waiting to play ; _ ;
Old 1st December 2011, 09:45 AM   #467 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9277

Sorry, RL has been waylaying me. I will see what I can do some time today.

Old 1st December 2011, 10:54 PM   #468 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9277

I have added Rahielli, Adasyd and Mandarc to the whitelists. I have sent a PM to Ivarr. Apologies for the wait.

Last edited by Sorontar; 1st December 2011 at 10:59 PM.
Old 2nd December 2011, 10:58 AM   #469 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 12

* Your minecraft username (Note that this is case-sensitive) Ginzu
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? I have been a member of TOG for years, but not terribly active.
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you?
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? WOW, STO, and LOTRO.
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes.
* How did you hear about the server? Website
* Why would you like to join? I like MC and want to give the multiplayer version a try.
Old 2nd December 2011, 01:55 PM   #470 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 46

Sounds good. Talking to Garkon he told me about TOG and got me in because we have a mutual interest in SW:TOR. If he vouches for me is that ok? Hope so cuz I have very limited time and when SW releases I will be spending all my free computer time in there.

But for now I guess Minecraft is the only game I play that TOG is in atm.

Thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sorontar View Post
Hi Seriguard,

Our Sanctuary server is running Beta 1.8.1 and will until we can update the mods to Minecraft 1.0.

Thanks for your interest in the Minecraft Division and your wish to join our servers. However, as you are new to TOG, according to the Minecraft Division's rules (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/...ml#post2955107) you need to either participate in TOG for 6 months or get yourself well enough known that another active Togger can vouch for you. This is a rule we had to instigate in order to minimise griefing. So I can't yet approve your application.

However, you are welcome to join in the conversations on this forum. With Minecon approaching, lots of news is arriving.

Sorontar
Minecraft Division Captain
Closed Thread