Old 10th February 2012, 08:30 PM   #511 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9277

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArKive View Post
hey Sorontar thank you for the whitelist add. I havent been on minecraft for about 4 months and just realised the user name is actually ArKive555. is it possible to change the name on the whitelist please? so sorry for the mixup.
Well things have changed a lot in that time Be sure to be up-to-date on our Code of Conduct. I have fixed your name.

Sorontar

Old 11th February 2012, 10:04 PM   #512 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Elite - Post: 2962

Yeehaw

* Your minecraft username: gasman1642
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months?
Retired Captain - member since 2004
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? Lots, but most of them suffer from drinking induced memory loss
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? Right now nothing - previously involved in BF2, ET, QW:ET, Knight Fight and Voyage Century - thinking about the World of Tanks Division too right now. Since I'm playing it too.
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes
* How did you hear about the server? Checked the forums (which I do now and again). And noticed we had a division for it.
* Why would you like to join? I have been playing single player for a few months, and would like to expand what I do and see/share in what others are up to.

"Shoot straight, you bastards! Don't make a mess of it!"
- Harry 'Breaker' Harbord Morant, Lt, Bushveldt Carbineers

i7 920/ASUS P6T Deluxe V2/6 x 2GB DDR3 16000 7-7-7-24/Sapphire HD4890 Vapor-X/2 x WD 320Gb SATA (Raid 0)/Cooler Master Silent Pro M 850W PSU
Old 11th February 2012, 10:32 PM   #513 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

I have added you to the whitelists, gasman. Welcome to our worlds.

Old 14th February 2012, 12:34 PM   #514 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1632

Quote:
Originally Posted by FrozenSteam View Post
got nocked back a couple of months ago, just haveing another crack at it.

* Your minecraft username (
Note that this is case-sensitive) ... frozensteam
nope
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? ... not individualy but, i've posted in the republic forum from SWTOR, i'm sure someone will pop on over and vouch for me shortly
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? ... swtor (republic) and BF:3
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? ... yep.
* How did you hear about the server? ... noticed there was a division as i was lurking the forums. :P
* Why would you like to join? ... i enjoy minecraft but have never played it multiplayer before, thought if i was gonna give it a crack who, better to do it with then the TOG clan?
I've grouped with Frozensteam a fair bit in Star Wars. He is invested in TOG and a good guy to play with. If I were running a private server I would be happy to have him on board.

I have been in TOG since late 2004 I think.
Old 14th February 2012, 12:44 PM   #515 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Thanks Kytar, we have let him in

Old 16th February 2012, 03:48 PM   #516 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 12

Cynical

Please whitelist me:

* Your minecraft username -
SaintSimeon
Yes!
* If not, do you know
an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? ...
* What other games do you play in/with TOG?
Mainly TF2 but a little bit of LOTRO and Guild Wars
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky?
Yes!
* How did you hear about the server?
Saw it on the forum while looking at TF2 stuff
* Why would you like to join?
I like playing with people who are all growded up.
Old 1st March 2012, 09:15 PM   #517 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 1

* Your minecraft username - macocuz

* Have you been an active TOG member > been playing on TOG CSS Servers not sure for how long....

* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? ... TOG | SiL in CSS

* What other games do you play in/with TOG? CSS at times BF3

* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? yeah

* How did you hear about the server? Google searching for Aus players / servers

* Why would you like to join? Mature, Aus based players and servers alot of them have high pings and really are not playable when in PVP or just trying to battle off mobs...
Old 2nd March 2012, 07:29 AM   #518 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 46

* Your minecraft username: Mavinn
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? Yes
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? SWTOR and LOTRO atm, previously WoW and Rift
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes
* How did you hear about the server? Fellow Togger
* Why would you like to join? Because it's TOG so I know to expect mature and fun people

Thank you
Old 2nd March 2012, 07:35 AM   #519 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 302

* Your minecraft username - jwill4908
* Have you been an active TOG member > 6 months? I've been a TOG member since March 2010, but not active as far as posting...so no.
* If not, do you know an active TOG member who will 'vouch' for you? Nukluk and I are friends in real life and he has been more active here than I have, but I'm not sure if he'd be considered "active" either.
* What other games do you play in/with TOG? I was part of the guild in Fallen Earth back in 2010, but I fell out of contact shortly thereafter when I left the game.
* Have you read and understood the "Getting Started in TOG Minecraft" sticky? Yes!
* How did you hear about the server? I've been looking for a Minecraft server, and I've always loved the community here, so I did a search for a Minecraft sub forum and saw the information on the boards.
* Why would you like to join? I'd like to help folks build things, build up my own little house in a community, and be a part of an active Minecraft world. I've mostly just played alone, so I think it'd be a fun experience.

I understand that my credentials aren't the best since I'm just coming back from a bit of a hiatus from the site, but I'd love permission to hang out with you guys, even if it's just spectator mode for a while. I'm an honorable, trustworthy team player who'd love the chance to play.

I appreciate your consideration, and completely understand if I'm a no go for now.

I would like to play on the Frontier server.

Last edited by Onicus; 2nd March 2012 at 07:37 AM.
Old 2nd March 2012, 07:40 AM   #520 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1217

Fine

Onicus is a great guy, solid person and avid gamer. I'm sure he can add a lot to the Minecraft community.

Closed Thread