Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others > Minecraft (Public)

Minecraft (Public) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 31st October 2011, 07:13 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Lethal - Post: 5163

Amused

Take care Obsi, was great playing on the servers with you.

Old 1st November 2011, 04:04 PM   #12 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25570

Amused

For the record I vote break.

(as in, break the culprit's legs)

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 05:14 PM   #13 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4026

Cheeky

Hahahahaha

Problem is, there have been several different things, it's not all the one person...

If everyone would think about how their actions affect other people on the server, fix things they break accidentally (don't just leave it broken), and talk to someone before making modifications to their stuff (and obviously don't destroy someone's stuff)... then people like me won't get annoyed to the point of leaving.

Obsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 08:03 PM   #14 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Warrant Officer
Star Citizen
Elite - Post: 2775

Cynical

This is why I haven't bothered to play and won't bother to play until the map expands and all the mods are turned on.

Hope to see you in another TOG game Obsi - maybe SWTOR - I hear you can get a purple lightsabre there.
Origin: M50, 325A, 350R, 890J | RSI: Aurora MR, LN, LX, Constellation(Phoenix)
Banu: Merchantman | Xi'an: Khartu-al
MMOGAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 09:25 PM   #15 (permalink)

Cheeky

Quote:
maybe SWTOR - I hear you can get a purple lightsabre there.
Hahaha ... Part of me is really keen to give it a go because it's Star Wars.... but I don't think it's going to be my style of game (and I'm definitely too stingy to pay to play)...

I'm more into the running about slashing people with my lightsaber (Jedi Outcast and Academy were awesome!) than the levelling up and all that sort of stuff... I'm assuming it's a bit like WOW (which I also don't know much about admittedly).... with classes and levelling up and needing to get more stuff to be better able to kill other people who play more than you so are tons better than you... and that all just sounds too tedious for me. Gimme some basic slashy slashy and I'm happy...

So yeah, I think I'd find it's not for me... and I'm scared to look much into it, incase I get lured in....

(The trailers for it make me want to soooooo bad though! *swoon*)

Old 1st November 2011, 09:40 PM   #16 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Warrant Officer
Star Citizen
Elite - Post: 2775

Cynical

It's a cross between WOW and Mass Effect.

Basically it's Mass Effect set in the Star Wars Universe but with the leveling up and quests from WoW.

The gameplay has alot of Story to it, VERY much like Mass Effect. Everything is through fully voiced convensations with a dialogue wheel.
Origin: M50, 325A, 350R, 890J | RSI: Aurora MR, LN, LX, Constellation(Phoenix)
Banu: Merchantman | Xi'an: Khartu-al
MMOGAddict is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 09:44 PM   #17 (permalink)
Division Captain
Minecraft
Lethal - Post: 5856 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Lurking

Obsi, was I or Splat to Blame?

in fact it was splat wasn't it? it's always Splat, Reoh, meet me at SPlats place, I got hte 4 by 4, you bring the leather!!!!
DarkDuck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 10:35 PM   #18 (permalink)

Cheeky

I think you'll need some whips and chains as well :P

No, it wasn't you or Splat... well... not unless one of you was responsible for an unpatched creeperhole left in my house..... or the chicken killings and wheat non-replantings early on :P

As I said, it's been a string of different things, where people have not been considerate of other people's stuff... not just to me (though there have been a few), but to other people's stuff too... with one final thing being the straw that broke the camel's back (so to speak).. which has nothing to do with either of you you're off the hook lol

Old 1st November 2011, 10:54 PM   #19 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9303

Quote:
Originally Posted by DarkDuck View Post
Obsi, was I or Splat to Blame?
If someone misbehaves on TOG servers and needs a talking to or further investigation, it is done privately. We do not mention names of those who are punished if the event wasn't publicly obvious. That is the TOG way of doing things, not just this Division. We don't point-the-finger.

Sorontar
Division Captain

Sorontar is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 1st November 2011, 11:13 PM   #20 (permalink)
Division Captain
Minecraft
Lethal - Post: 5856 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Lurking

We know Sor, I knwo that Splat is a responsible lad, and I am some what reliable and as such well, I felt we could have a joke.

Sorry to hear Obsi, I am annoyed this excuse hte word, CRAP is going on. FFS people grow up.
DarkDuck is offline   Reply With Quote