Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others > Minecraft (Public)

Minecraft (Public) Build it and they will come

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 13th October 2014, 02:52 PM   #1 (permalink)
Division Captain
Minecraft
Lethal - Post: 5856 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Lurking
Default new Architect and new sub forum.

With the passage of time I would like to welcome Nera as a new Architect of the Rough Frontier server. Nera's server is our new allied server with a "wild west feel".

I have played on it and it is not bad. Very different from our current offerings.

Check it out and as always enjoy.
DarkDuck is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 13th October 2014, 09:29 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 647

Inspired

nice
Old 14th October 2014, 01:18 AM   #3 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Architect
Minecraft
Harmless - Post: 33

Amazed

The link to our website with the information on how to get started is http://theroughfrontier.enjin.com. Thanks to you all!

Here is what I wrote up in the private forums, for those who aren't yet able to see it:

Default Welcoming you to The Rough Frontier!
The Rough Frontier came about from one man's dream of playing on a server such as this but finding nothing out there. He decided at that time to 'why not make one myself?'
When I joined him in the project I was quite doubtful of his, or our, ability to accomplish such a task, as neither of us had any experience or education on how to create and run a server. But...
Together we kept pushing forward, despite the tons of obstacles and set backs. The server is still fresh, and we encounter some type of problem it seems on a daily basis, but my friend Slippylick's idea of the perfect server has now come to life. We couldn't be more proud of our accomplishment and seeing this precious dream turn into a reality. It truly is a one-of-a-kind server, built with love and dedication and a desire to bring enjoyment to those who enjoy minecraft with a role-play, survival type of theme.
So welcome! Come in and take a look around. Those that have joined and stayed to play a bit have great things to say, and the support is greatly appreciated!

I cannot thank this Forum and the TOG group enough for letting us be represented here, and especially Dark Duck, for getting us set up as an allied server. Our web page is http://theroughfrontier.enjin.com. All the information you need to get started you can find there. Looking forward to meeting you in The Rough Frontier!

Last edited by Nera; 14th October 2014 at 02:55 AM. Reason: Typo, add more info
Nera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2014, 07:40 AM   #4 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Architect
Minecraft
Harmless - Post: 33

Amazed
Default sharing maps/pic of The Rough Frontier

http://imgur.com/a/QnGnW

Last edited by Nera; 4th November 2014 at 08:07 AM. Reason: more pics
Nera is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 4th November 2014, 06:12 PM   #5 (permalink)
Division Captain
Minecraft
Lethal - Post: 5856 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Lurking

looks awesome
DarkDuck is offline   Reply With Quote