Old 9th January 2011, 10:27 PM   #11 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2056

Lurking

*** And Especially for those from a land with some white cloud, Sheep, yes folks, sheep...

No need for a saddle, just some velcro Gloves and your all set

postcount=++
SnakeTails is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10th January 2011, 12:24 AM   #12 (permalink)
Team Fortress 2
Deadly - Post: 1389

killing foxes is an easier way to get bread than growing wheat.
I got a unicorn as well, but just missed out on a pegasus. The kids really want me to get a pegasus, so I will have to look again, this time with my saddle
exekewtable is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th January 2011, 01:58 AM   #13 (permalink)
Ace - Post: 8319 TOG Silver Level Supporter

Chicks and unicorns, I just don't get it. Must be that thing on it's head shaped like a.... horn.
GW2 characters:
Little Molok Asura Engineer

"Each day I don't get an attempt on my life by a robot from the future I see as a personal failure"
DaedalusAlpha is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2011, 04:10 PM   #14 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4012

Cheeky

ahhh... horses I sooo wish we could get these in multiplayer....

Quote:
Chicks and unicorns, I just don't get it.
hehehe I mentioned wanting to edit the horse colours, so MiniObsi requested a rainbow unicorn

I wanted to turn the boring brown one into an appaloosa... to make it a bit more interesting...

I think my stable is coming along nicely... I lost one horse when it wandered out into the ocean and never came back (but it was a plain basic one, so no matter - we really need something to tie them too, they wander too much!)... so now I have 9.... I've had to expand my stables....

I'd set about building a road to help me go looking for more horses, and just as I'd finished and was walking back to get on my horse to go home, I saw a pegasus and unicorn standing on the hill near me! So I raced over, hoping I'd have time to tame both before they despawned.... no... but I got the pegasus! It's fantastic being able to fly around, getting an aerial view of the land... I bred the pegasus with a unicorn and got another pegasus (after first getting a brown horse and reloading a save to start again)! so then I had 2...... then I fell off my roof (making a flag pole) and died, came wandering back in from spawn, and another pegasus is just standing by my front door, waiting for me! so now I have 3!!! I tried breeding 2 of them and I got another stupid brown horse, so I'm going to try reloading and trying again....
Obsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2011, 04:32 PM   #15 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Ace - Post: 9163

Quote:
Originally Posted by Obsi View Post
hehehe I mentioned wanting to edit the horse colours, so MiniObsi requested a rainbow unicorn
But will you wear a Rainbow Brite skin when riding it? After all, the unicorn does look like Starlite.

Rainbow Brite Skin Around Teh Table

Sorontar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2011, 04:43 PM   #16 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4012

Cheeky

hahahaha
Obsi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th January 2011, 08:05 PM   #17 (permalink)
Team Fortress 2

Lol awesome obsi. I have been trying to get a pegasus for days now. Breed a whole bunch and been whizzing around on my unicorn trying to find one.
Old 11th January 2011, 11:37 PM   #18 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2179

Dead

Oh my god!!!!!
My 5 year old is going to be over the moon. Can you get the horses without the other werewolfs ect???
Old 11th January 2011, 11:43 PM   #19 (permalink)
Team Fortress 2

yeah you can edit them out in a config file blacksok. Or just play it on peaceful
I must echo Obsi's comments about backing up save files... I just found a Pegasus after much crazy antics, and was happily flying around for the first time, game crashed, and no more pegasus
Old 11th January 2011, 11:47 PM   #20 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 2179

Dead

Thanks mate I back up her saves all the time
I just read the instuctions in the forums and saw that thanks