Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms

MMORPG Games: The Realms Public discussion forum for all MMORPG games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 27th November 2008, 05:19 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 29

Default Fallen Earth

Please excuse me if this was posted elsewhere, but I just joined TOG and haven't noticed it yet.

Will there be a division for Fallen Earth here on TOG? I know there's at least one other member playing the Alpha version, since that's how I found out about TOG.
Comicus is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 27th November 2008, 08:10 AM   #2 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captains
Elite - Post: 3842

Amused

That depends on if there is enough interest in the game and someone wants to be the Division Captain. I think there are a few Toggers playing in the alpha now, but I couldn't give any names.
brohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2008, 08:39 AM   #3 (permalink)
Correspondent
Correspondent
Elite - Post: 4611

Breezy

Yes as mentioned above it usually depends on the numbers that have interest.

I help start the Supreme Commander forum up. We had around 8-10. So I think you should post up for interest see how many you have and PM a admin, or post up in the "desk" forum. You don't really need a divisional captain unless you have many numbers. We dont have a captain in Supreme Commander.
Old 27th November 2008, 09:37 AM   #4 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Elite - Post: 4034

Twisted

hmmm NDAs and all....

I Know of one person who would be interested in the DC position there Closed beta isnt due until Q1 2009.....open beta and retail launch sometime later so lots of time yet for people to organise it.
Comicus....nose around on their alpha forums... you may find there is a handful of toggers running around there.

Usual ingame names: Bloodwrych, Bloodwych, Blooodwrych, Blooodwych, Blodwrych, Blodwych
Bloodwrych is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 27th November 2008, 09:52 AM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Twisted

Usually an official division wont be created until there is enough interest from toggers and the NDA is lifted...and a DC selected....or if they get permission from the game developer...until then you would have to make do with posts in the public forums here....or a subforum of the public forums if enough are interested...and those dont usually show up until beta stage.

regards,
B

Usual ingame names: Bloodwrych, Bloodwych, Blooodwrych, Blooodwych, Blodwrych, Blodwych
Old 17th March 2009, 06:04 PM   #6 (permalink)
Damion

Hi i just recieved my alpha test invite, if anyone would like to play it with me sometime pm me, feel free to contact me via msn or steam on druid_m4c4@hotmail.com

Last edited by Damion; 17th March 2009 at 06:08 PM.
Old 17th March 2009, 08:10 PM   #7 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Twisted

G'day,

On the fallen earth forums you should find a TOG post I put there in the groups/clans forum there....where toggers who are either in or applied can sound off...

Feel free to sound off there as well if you wish.

Welcome to the apocalypse

regards,
B

Old 17th March 2009, 08:55 PM   #8 (permalink)
Damion

thanks, ill download the 4 gig and make a post
Old 23rd May 2009, 01:36 PM   #9 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

Just chiming in to express my interest. Due to NDA i really cannot say if I am in Beta or not, let me just say I hope we do get some interest going in FE as time goes on as I would love to see a clan in game ready to go at release.
Watmo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd May 2009, 02:44 PM   #10 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator

Twisted

Welcome to FE Watmo.

Yeah that NDA can make it a bit difficult to find out who is in the beta....and who is wanting to get in

If your in the beta and come across one of us who have posted in the game feel free to enquire ingame about the clans

regards,
B

Tags
fallen earth