Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms

MMORPG Games: The Realms Public discussion forum for all MMORPG games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 23rd December 2009, 08:06 AM   #21 (permalink)
Spammer - Post: 25507

Amused

Have you tried Fallen Earth, its similar in some regards I think.

We need you, Citizen!
Reoh is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 23rd December 2009, 08:10 AM   #22 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captains
Elite - Post: 3842

Amused

Yeah I did, at least in beta, wasn't too impressed with it actually, or not enough to give it a go in live. I felt there was too much clicking in combat much like Darkfall was, so I didn't really go too far in either game.
brohawk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23rd December 2009, 09:02 AM   #23 (permalink)

Amused

Yeah I hadn't realised FE was like that when I gave it a shot, had just sort of presumed it was like any other MMO. Still if anyone is into the whole FPS/TPS kinda thing its a novel twist for them.

We need you, Citizen!
Old 16th April 2010, 01:08 PM   #24 (permalink)

Amused

Delayed due to killer robot assassin.

Quote:
"This message is coming to you from the safety of our remote emergency office, as the few survivors have fled the main premises and are in safe, unknown locations in deep seclusion recovering from the recent accidental attack of evil robot assassin 'Jaberwokie.' Due to the demolition of key figures in Masthead development, it has unavoidably slowed down progress, delaying development and quite possibly resulting in a later than originally envisioned launch schedule. (Oops.) The good news is that we still have forums, and therefore an outside link to all of our caring and concerned community where will we continue to provide updates regarding development progress as we rebuild and repair operations so we may continue bringing the world of Enterra to life. As proof of our commitment to you, we have provided a picture of our sys admin who will keep the forums alive at all costs.

"The determined survivors would also like me to mention that the combat video will not appear before the 16th of April due to this tragic circumstance. It will be released in full 'when it is ready,' as the robot assassin truly went out of control. We understand this delay places us at risk from sea bass, but we are not afraid! Our devotion is strengthened by the challenges ahead of us, and we thank you for your patience and understanding! "

We need you, Citizen!
Old 20th September 2010, 08:26 PM   #25 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Retired Captain
Guild Officer
Elder Scrolls Online
Elite - Post: 3555

Tired

New dev interview: Massively Exclusive: Dilov & Hristov on the systems of Earthrise - Massively

Flint
Old 8th January 2011, 12:44 PM   #26 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Fallen Earth
Mostly Harmless - Post: 110

Breezy

This game looks very cool. I am playing Fallen Earth and will be checking this game out for sure. Looks promising without the fanfare