Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms

MMORPG Games: The Realms Public discussion forum for all MMORPG games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 19th April 2012, 03:10 PM   #291 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 84

A a side note, has your trader been junked again? I'm not sure exactly how to correct for these things if you can teach me how to fix it up so it'll start getting an income again.
Sil Foundation is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 19th April 2012, 04:16 PM   #292 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1804

Happy

Hi Sil glad you getting fixed up nicely,I will certainly come over there if I ever log back in Too many RL decisions at the moment to even concentrate on any game.

Playing Archeage.
kiwiitis is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 19th April 2012, 06:09 PM   #293 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Officer On Leave
Elite - Post: 3520

Tired

I did take a quick look at the trader and she had a slew of crap on her, but that doesn't mean she is outta cash. I didn't try selling anything to her and she is closed off, but I'm not sure who has access to the new warehouse. I think Kyo has the deed for it.
Old 19th April 2012, 07:22 PM   #294 (permalink)

I had access to that building on my alt, Solarim, before I was invited to the alliance (thanks to Tekari!). So anyone has access right now.

Also, there needs to be a tile between the trader and the wall to stop people accessing it through the wall. I tested it out today after reading about it a few weeks back. A fence around that corner would solve the issue, and a lock on the door would solve the strangers coming and going.

I've attached a diagram of how you'd need to place the fence. It'll be a bit ugly, but unfortunately necessary seeing as trader's can't be moved (very annoying, that). The alternative is fencing in the building for a more well-rounded look but a bit more hard work.

That is, if it matters at all lol.

I don't mind doing the fencing, I doubt it'd take much effort, but it'll still be a few days til I move Kaloth up that way.

I also look forward to you coming back when things have settled down, Kiwi It'll be good to have you around again.
Attached Images
File Type: png Untitled.png (67.0 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by Sil Foundation; 19th April 2012 at 07:34 PM.
Old 19th April 2012, 07:55 PM   #295 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 300

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sil Foundation View Post
before I was invited to the alliance (thanks to Tekari!).
I don't quite understand. Did you found a settlement already? 'Cause I thought only settlements could be invited to an alliance...

Or are you the mayor of S. Bay now? In that case an invitation shouldn't have been necessary, because S. Bay already is a member. Questions, questions.....

Anyway - even though I still don't seem to understand this alliance thing (and I think I should, being the mayor of its capital ) - welcome to the alliance!

----
EDIT: And maybe we should move any further discussion on settlement and alliance issues to the Serendipity Forum, so that everybody is able to participate.
Yaga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th April 2012, 12:48 AM   #296 (permalink)

Sorry, poor turn of phrase.

Tekari invited my alt, Solarim, to one of his deeds so I could chat in Alliance chat.
Old 20th April 2012, 01:02 AM   #297 (permalink)

Agreed. Cross-posted here:

Serendipity Bay • View topic - Serendipity Bay Trader.
Old 8th May 2012, 04:24 PM   #298 (permalink)

Here are some new nice screenshots I'd like to share with you:

Latest winter impressions: Eyrie with new street lamps

The long and winding road...

Sandycove is becoming a really nice place (remember the previous deed, Alexandria...)

and... well... a little surprise for good old Yaga yesterday
(Lesson learned: an aged fierce huge spider can still kill me...)
Old 11th May 2012, 05:50 PM   #299 (permalink)

Default When natural instincts fail you...

Here is one more: a face-to-face encounter of my horse and a champion croc (click to enlarge):

Old 8th June 2012, 11:03 AM   #300 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 4

Not sure who all is playing this game, but I've been playing it on and off for quite some time. I have a deed on Exodus, well, 10 to be exact, but who's counting right? Anyways, fun game, good community, and cures my gaming ADD for the most part =)
Xiled is offline   Reply With Quote