Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms

MMORPG Games: The Realms Public discussion forum for all MMORPG games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 8th October 2012, 07:44 AM   #1 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 80

Angelic
Thumbs up Blade and Soul

Hi guys

Don't know if u heard about this awesome new game from ncsoft. I am personally looking forward for it and would love to have some TOG companions. On this day the game is in translation process to be released for US/EU probably early 2013.

Official website:
News | Blade & Soul

anyone interested ?

Old 16th October 2012, 06:52 AM   #2 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Retired Captain
Guild Officer
The Secret World/Wildstar
Deadly - Post: 2311

Fine

I've been following the build-up for about 2 years. It will be interesting to see whether they can realise what they started out to do. I'll be keeping an eye on it.
I play scissors. Paper is perfectly balanced, but rock definitely needs a nerf... [Forum handle: Nemo. (with full stop/period). Characters: Hengist, Geting, Room101, Lady-Penelope, Meryt-Neith, Tian-Jie, Ironstorm (TSW), Eirfreyja and others (AoC).]
Nemo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2013, 10:07 AM   #3 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain
Deadly - Post: 1896 TOG Legend

Amused

Ive been playing this on the Korean Servers and it is AWESOME! I can't wait for the English version. Still no release date yet but will be this year.

I hope they have a server close by, Im playing on a 600 ping at the moment and makes Blademaster very difficult, Force Master is pretty fun though.

Oh and when it does, I would really like to request a TOG division for this awesome MMO.

Home | Blade & Soul

Quote:
Originally Posted by xawier View Post
Hi guys

Don't know if u heard about this awesome new game from ncsoft. I am personally looking forward for it and would love to have some TOG companions. On this day the game is in translation process to be released for US/EU probably early 2013.

Official website:
News | Blade & Soul

anyone interested ?

Last edited by Bluesteel; 12th January 2013 at 10:10 AM.
Bluesteel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2013, 12:59 PM   #4 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 59

Amused

Play the KR version, Force master.

I probably won't move to the english server though, planning on moving to archeage when it goes live. However saying that it is a good game, it's a lot like tera but without the hiccups with endgame.
FiraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12th January 2013, 05:28 PM   #5 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Amused

Wow is Archeage coming to the West?? It really looks amazing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by FiraB View Post
Play the KR version, Force master.

I probably won't move to the english server though, planning on moving to archeage when it goes live. However saying that it is a good game, it's a lot like tera but without the hiccups with endgame.
Old 13th January 2013, 03:11 AM   #6 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Retired Captain
Guild Officer
The Secret World/Wildstar
Deadly - Post: 2311

Fine

I do hope that they get the localisation right for the English version. It's not just about the language, though that is a big part of immersion. The whole mindset regarding how an MMO should operate is vastly different in Korea. I like the eastern trappings and flavour, but not the crazed marketing mindset and in-game gold-selling, etc. If those negative aspects are absent from B&S, and if they managed to live up to their tremendously hyped "full contact" fighting style and environment interaction, then it should be fun and I'll likely give it a go.
I play scissors. Paper is perfectly balanced, but rock definitely needs a nerf... [Forum handle: Nemo. (with full stop/period). Characters: Hengist, Geting, Room101, Lady-Penelope, Meryt-Neith, Tian-Jie, Ironstorm (TSW), Eirfreyja and others (AoC).]
Nemo. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 13th January 2013, 11:34 AM   #7 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 59

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by Critt View Post
Wow is Archeage coming to the West?? It really looks amazing.
Localization is being developed along side the korean version, just the english version, chinese version and japanese versions are getting released after the korean version.
FiraB is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 15th January 2013, 03:38 AM   #8 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 80

Angelic

im very glad to see u guys interested in the game. I tried it only on a private server for few days but as u may expect most things just doesnt work there. If we will have a base of players when EU/NA servers will be up, im sure we will create a division. I would rly love to get back in touch with TOG community and meet new members i didnt have a chance to play with yet.
Old 15th January 2013, 08:51 AM   #9 (permalink)
Retired Captain
Retired Captain

Amused

Well it looks liuke thy are considering the F2P business model so Ill be in for sure, Im more excited over Neverwinter online at the moment but B&S is really going to be bad ass. I guess Ill get the best of both, Asian style and a medieval D&D style.

Quote:
Originally Posted by xawier View Post
im very glad to see u guys interested in the game. I tried it only on a private server for few days but as u may expect most things just doesnt work there. If we will have a base of players when EU/NA servers will be up, im sure we will create a division. I would rly love to get back in touch with TOG community and meet new members i didnt have a chance to play with yet.
Old 20th January 2013, 10:47 PM   #10 (permalink)
Division Captain
Wildstar
Elite - Post: 3485 TOG Gold Level Supporter

Tired

I've been keeping an eye out on this one - we'll see how it goes but Im very hesitant to deal with NCsoft again.