Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms

MMORPG Games: The Realms Public discussion forum for all MMORPG games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 6th March 2013, 01:46 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retired Journalist
Retired Journalist
Elite - Post: 4438

Holding out hope for this. The first thing I said when I started up Morrowind was "Damn, this game would rock multiplayer."

Old 7th March 2013, 08:16 PM   #12 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 4285

While my previous post seemed a bit down in reflection, I do really hope this game is a success. I have spent hundreds of hours in this IP in the single player games and love the world. I am just real wary of "weekend" betas and pre-purchases.

Lately the game industry has upped their douchebaggery (if that's not a word it should be). So I am real hesitant to jump onto anything until a trusted reviewer comes out with a review or I play the game myself.

I do agree that weekend betas can help target specific content to test and for stress test purposes. Thing is most of them lately are ways to show off part of a game and limit consumers and reviewers from really diving in to test end game. If they go forward with giving everyone level bumps to test end game stuff than I am not as critical in the idea.
Ludy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th March 2013, 08:22 AM   #13 (permalink)
Guild Leader
Guild Leader
Elder Scrolls Online
Deadly - Post: 1460

Drunk

My guess will be they will have a full closed beta sever for the full game and these guys will be under Strict NDA rules, then they will have these small stress/system tests going on at the same time on different servers and these while being under NDA, they want some of this info to leak to help build the hype.
Old 11th March 2013, 06:27 AM   #14 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1310

I like to throw my self out there as someone who will to take one for the team and accept a beta key from anyone who is unable to beta test

I haven't spoken to my wife in years. I didn't want to interrupt her.Rodney Dangerfield
Corpeces is offline   Reply With Quote