Dungeons & Dragons Neverwinter Free-to-Play MMO. Sign up for access!
Due to their daylight saving Beta 3 is an hour earlier than the last two by my calculations
Can't get enough of Neverwinter? Neither can we! That's why we're back with another weekend of questing and looting in the Forgotten Realms. That's right, Beta Weekend Three is just a few days away and we can't wait to invite our Neverwinter fans in game to explore and dungeon delve their way to victory.
Begins: Friday, March 22, 2013 at 12:00 P.M. PDT (Pacific)
Ends: Sunday, March 24, 2013 at 11:59 P.M. PDT (Pacific)
What's new in the third Beta Weekend?
- Level cap raised to 50 (after our successful Community Challenge – thanks!)
- New playable class: Great Weapon Fighter
- New zones to explore: Icespire Peak, Pirates' Skyhold, and The Chasm.
- Prove your might against other players with the new PvP system
- Explore new content in the Foundry: Visit a well-informed Bar Maid, like the one in Driftwood Tavern, or check out the many Job Boards scattered throughout Neverwinter. Try out new quests and campaigns today!