Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms

MMORPG Games: The Realms Public discussion forum for all MMORPG games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 7th April 2013, 11:10 PM   #11 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Elite - Post: 4034

Twisted

FYI for those who backed an earlier Kickstarter game called Star Citizen they are doing a bit of cross promoting by giving an ingame item to their backers who throw some cash this way.

Usual ingame names: Bloodwrych, Bloodwych, Blooodwrych, Blooodwych, Blodwrych, Blodwych
Bloodwrych is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 8th April 2013, 01:12 AM   #12 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 563

Fine

40-odd minutes left to back this game! Come on Ultima fans, there's got to be a few more of you out there!

Kickstarter Page

Homepage with live stream of countdown
Old 8th April 2013, 07:47 AM   #13 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 93

Mellow

I really wish they'd clean up the forums a bit on SotA's page. It's quite clumsy.
Acheronis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 8th April 2013, 09:23 PM   #14 (permalink)
Average - Post: 130

Cool

Pretty excited for this. Spent way too many sleepless nights running around Britannia and Sosaria not to be.

It'll be great to get a good representation from TOG in the game as since it hit the 2mil goal it looks like guilds are going to have a lot of fun.

Can't wait to get my boxed copy
Skel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 9th April 2013, 11:23 AM   #15 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skel View Post
It'll be great to get a good representation from TOG in the game as since it hit the 2mil goal it looks like guilds are going to have a lot of fun.

Can't wait to get my boxed copy
I'm also looking forward to having a good number of TOG members in one or more guilds there. It looks like things may be free-form enough that we can really manage a guild however is desired.

I don't care so much about the boxed copy, but a few of the housing possibilities at higher levels are pretty interesting and I'm really looking forward to seeing how this all plays out. Of course, now we settle down into the long period of waiting for alpha for anything other than just general discussion. But I'm hopeful that they will be able to pull off a much more immersive game that most that we have seen in recent years.
Finandir is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th January 2014, 02:18 PM   #16 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1454 TOG Platinum Level Supporter

Twisted

I kicked in some cash for this one too. Lord British and Britanna how can it go wrong. Only issue I see is that half the kickstarter games I'm waiting for are all around 4th quarter 2014..... busy time indeed

Steam Gorne
BATTLETAG® Gorne#1209
Gorne is offline   Reply With Quote