Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > MMORPG Games: The Realms

MMORPG Games: The Realms Public discussion forum for all MMORPG games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th April 2013, 12:10 AM   #1 (permalink)
Guild Officer
Guild Officer
Elder Scrolls Online
Mostly Harmless - Post: 90

Default Camelot Unchained ... we must help fund this .. please lol

So I know there is another thread on here talking about what could be the most amazing MMO to come out in the last 10 years, I am of course referring to Camelot Unchained.

Given that there is another thread I am not going to list all the data that is out there because that would just be a long winded repost. I am however going to ask, beg, plead, grovel, to you all my fellow TOGers to please go over to its kickstarter page (listed at the bottom of this post) and pledge to help fund the game. At time of post the game has 5 days left and is in need of an additional 500,000 to reach its funding goal.

While you are at the kickstarter page look at the updates section and read/watch all that they have laid out ... it really does look like if they can secure the funding that this could be one of the best concept MMOs to date. I could go on and on about all the reasons this could be amazing but I don't want to waste your time when it could be better spent checking out the kickstarter ...

If you have already backed the game, thank you. If you have not, please consider it. If you haven't even heard of the game then please take the time to check it out ...

Thank you for listing to this humble beggar ...

Click here to check it out
Camelot Unchained by City State Entertainment — Kickstarter
Odium is offline   Reply With Quote