Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others > Pen and paper games

Pen and paper games Discuss ADND, Warhammer and other PnP games here!

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 17th October 2008, 08:32 AM   #11 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 31

Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan9a View Post
Appreciated but gosh would I recommend listening to the games. Right now, you are looking at the wrapping paper and saying it looks neat. Open the box!
Hah! I suspect work is blocking it (picking up mp3s as a keyword or something). So I have to wait until I get home. I have some game music also - if you don't have it on your site - would you be intersted in them?

www.neverendingnights.com - A Neverwinter Nights Machinima Series! Getting Lost Has Never Been So Fun!
Tawmis is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 17th October 2008, 10:30 AM   #12 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
Hah! I suspect work is blocking it (picking up mp3s as a keyword or something). So I have to wait until I get home. I have some game music also - if you don't have it on your site - would you be intersted in them?
If you listen to the MP3's on the site, keep in mind that the early ones were the worst recording quality possible. If you listen to the recent ones, it is much better.

Gaming music? Not really but if you put it in the 'shameless self promotions' part of the board, I'm betting that someone would be interested. Is this stuff you made or someone else made?
logan9a is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2008, 11:45 AM   #13 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 31

Cold

Quote:
Originally Posted by logan9a View Post
If you listen to the MP3's on the site, keep in mind that the early ones were the worst recording quality possible. If you listen to the recent ones, it is much better.

Gaming music? Not really but if you put it in the 'shameless self promotions' part of the board, I'm betting that someone would be interested. Is this stuff you made or someone else made?
This is music ripped from actual RPG games (like Realms of Arkania, Wizardry, etc).

www.neverendingnights.com - A Neverwinter Nights Machinima Series! Getting Lost Has Never Been So Fun!
Tawmis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 17th October 2008, 02:51 PM   #14 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tawmis View Post
This is music ripped from actual RPG games (like Realms of Arkania, Wizardry, etc).
Appreciated but it's really not worth the copyright violation difficulties. Thanks for offering though.
logan9a is offline   Reply With Quote