The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Planetside 2 (Public) (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/planetside-2-public/)
-   -   lol shattered! (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/planetside-2-public/443795-lol-shattered.html)

Shrubbo 14th July 2012 01:18 PM

lol shattered!

Every now and then I click on the PS2 download link in hope that it will do something besides a 404 error.

And this time ....

something has CHANGED!!

It now asks me for a user name and password so omg omg omg I put that in and....

:bighappy:

Quote:

No need to sign up again, we've got your info!

We're excited too! Just keep checking for updates at the e-mail address you provided us during registration and we'll let you know just as soon as you're accepted into Beta.
If you haven't already, please fill out our Questionnaire to help us in select our Beta candidates.
:bigfrown:

Flintwick 14th July 2012 09:46 PM

There's a download link? heh.

Shrubbo 14th July 2012 09:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flintwick (Post 3587188)
There's a download link? heh.

Yeam mate...

PlanetSide 2 PC Game - Download

Smoke 15th July 2012 12:48 PM

Just a tip, don't forget to fill in the hardware survey.

Just sayin, might be a good idea.

Flintwick 15th July 2012 08:49 PM

There a link to that? Can't find one.

Shrubbo 15th July 2012 09:16 PM

Click the link to download, enter user and pass and then you will see this....

Quote:

PLANETSIDE 2

Thank you for signing up for the Planetside 2 beta. Please click on the button below to complete the survey regarding your current computer specifications. Thank you and we look forward to seeing you in the game soon!

CLICK HERE TO TAKE SURVEY

That message is a java think so I can't do a direct link but that's how you find it :)

Flintwick 16th July 2012 09:13 PM

I dont see that. I get a "THIS ACCOUNT IS ALREADY SIGNED-UP FOR BETA!" message, and:

We're excited too! Just keep checking for updates at the e-mail address you provided us during registration and we'll let you know just as soon as you're accepted into Beta.
If you haven't already, please fill out our Questionnaire to help us in select our Beta candidates.

Questionnaire is a link, but when clicked results in:

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
Please try again later.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at SOE Support

So no survey for me! :(

CAMMO 17th July 2012 06:14 AM

Have signed up and also done survey. Now I keep checking for beta key:eek:. BTW never played the first one.:oops:

Shrubbo 17th July 2012 12:42 PM

zentao 17th July 2012 01:41 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Flintwick (Post 3588781)
I dont see that. I get a "THIS ACCOUNT IS ALREADY SIGNED-UP FOR BETA!" message, and:

Questionnaire is a link, but when clicked results in:

We have encountered a system error while processing your request.
Please try again later.
We apologize for the inconvenience.
If you continue to encounter this error, please contact Customer Service at SOE Support

So no survey for me! :(

Survey only works in IE. Not firefox