Old 19th July 2012, 11:25 AM   #21 (permalink)
Retired Moderator
Retired Moderator
Elite - Post: 4466

Yeehaw

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atrayo View Post
Hi Guys,

I'll be more conservative in the numbers that will surge into our future PS2 game division. Say upwards of 200+ will sign up to our NC Outfit. Of those we'll maintain a hardcore contingent of around 50 members or so, including any Euro players with possibly their own game servers.

One thing to keep in mind after the Honeymoon Period is over many TOGers like gamer gypsies will jump for another game or not care for "Planetside 2" in the mid-term. I've been in numerous TOG FPS divisions and MMO's one's to see this trend play out over and over again.

Hey!! I resemble that remark!
oldskool is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 2nd August 2012, 09:38 AM   #22 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 19

Lurking
Default region for server ?

been lurking sence i got into BF wanted to game with ToG on a fps server but most seamed to play outside the us ... if a us server was picked for PS2 i would love to join u guys
Danite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 6th August 2012, 11:17 PM   #23 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 1

Question Few questions for you guys

PS2 is one of the few games I'm looking forward to this fall. PS1 was the first real MMO I ever got into and I can't wait to get back into it . I've heard alot of good stuff about TOG, but I'm still too young to apply for membership (23). I don't know if your outfit will be running with the same rules as the official TOG forum. I'd love to join if I can, but if not, maybe you guys could suggest another outfit that you have good relations with and coordinate with.

Also, wanted to ask about what faction you guys are going to be doing. Based on comments, sounds like NC. That's what I ran with last time, but might try TR this time. I managed to capture a Marauder once and liked the feel of it. Of course, I'd have to give up the Vanguard if I went through with the switch
Heavyside0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 7th August 2012, 06:29 AM   #24 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2659

Thumbs up

Hello Heavyside0,

Thanks for your interest in our community, but like you've stated already being a minimum of age 25 is one of our core tenets. Besides that of maturity in regards to conduct in a general sense.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heavyside0
I'd love to join if I can, but if not, maybe you guys could suggest another outfit that you have good relations with and coordinate with.
Only one such clan comes to mind of which we've had and still do have good relations with Legion of the Damned. We've known of each other since our Planetside days first on the Markov server and now on the Gemini server. Both of our clans will be playing as New Conglomerate and I'm sure we'll coordinate with them to play on a mutual server.

Please let them know that "The Older Gamers" or at least myself Atrayo referred you to their site.

Of course other TOGers may make recommendations for other communities / clans for you to consider as well.

Atrayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11th August 2012, 06:02 PM   #25 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 350

Dead

I onl caught PS1 in the last few years under the Deadly Brother outfit. So will be interested in giving PS2 a go, DayZ permitting, as some of the people I used to play with might be giving it a go.
Old 14th August 2012, 04:19 AM   #26 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 73

I am not sure the right place to get current teamspeak information. I tried logging into the old teamspeak I have for TOG and it evidently is not running, it's TS2 so I am sure the info is out of date. Any help here would be appreciated. And I look forward to the opening of Planetside 2, it should be exciting!
Old 14th August 2012, 05:09 AM   #27 (permalink)
Elite - Post: 2659

Arrow

Hello Demomic,

Try our TOG members only "Planetside 2" division message board down below. There you will find a sticky thread from Shrubbo highlighting our current TeamSpeak 3 voice comm server.

Best of luck.

Atrayo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2012, 01:16 PM   #28 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1433

Happy

ME!

True to type organic, heirloom and open pollinated seeds, join the revolution against modified foods and enjoy the taste of home grown food.

Grow fresh, eat fresh!
delushin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 19th August 2012, 07:47 PM   #29 (permalink)
Hulk of Hossin
DC Planetside 2
Ace - Post: 7731

Doh

Yeah me!

Shrubbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th August 2012, 03:58 PM   #30 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 112

Relaxed

Apparently it's going to have an Aussie server, so now I'm interested...
Kageru is offline   Reply With Quote