Old 10th April 2013, 01:35 AM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 29

Fine
Default Called a liar by a TOG member

To whom it may concern,

Tonight whilst playing Planetside 2, I was accused by a TOG member for team killing (TOG Memebrs) not once but twice.. When I denied the accusation I was called a liar and told to leave. I'd like the person (who I will not name at this point, he will know who he is) to show me where it says on this link where I was team killing TOG members..

https://players.planetside2.com/#!/5...e&filter=kills

This sort of behavior is unbecoming of a TOG member. I have stood up for TOG members in planetseide 2 in the past, not sure I am so keen to continue to do so at the moment.
blocker is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 10th April 2013, 05:17 AM   #2 (permalink)
Grim Monkey Master
DC Planetside 2
Ace - Post: 7982

Doh

Hiya blocker, I just read a PM from a person concerned in this situation that stated his case and that there may have been a case of mistaken identity.

In fact it wasn't until he checked the stats (which didn't updated until near the end of his pm) that he realized this so he has apologized and as the division captain and I in turn apologizing to you.

I hope this is acceptable to you but if not please feel free to PM and we can discuss it from there.

Shrubbo

Shrubbo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10th April 2013, 08:23 AM   #3 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 604

Lurking

Those are some good runs with the heavy. I wish I had the dedication to stick to once class long enough to go on streaks like that! If you don't mind me asking, do you use the Shrike primarily as AV or AI?

Minecraft user: Archmagus12

LazarusProject is offline   Reply With Quote