The Older Gamers Forums

The Older Gamers Forums (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/)
-   Podcasts (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/podcasts/)
-   -   It's Been 60 Days & No Episode #26? (http://www.theoldergamers.com/forum/podcasts/319226-its-been-60-days-no-episode-26-a.html)

Atrayo 15th September 2010 08:18 AM

It's Been 60 Days & No Episode #26?

Hello Ashlann & Father,

Just call me your stubborn listener. :)

It'll be 60 days tomorrow on Sept. 15th since the release of episode #25 on July 15th.

I'll speculate its because the Summer season has you both caught up in other duties. However technically that leaves us listeners with 4 new episodes to enjoy. Due to your prior release window of every 2 weeks of "TOG Podcasts". :p

A head's up would be great to hear. Even if its indicating that nothing has been recorded due to your busy schedules.

I'll stop being a pest now. :twisted:

Father 15th September 2010 02:07 PM

We recorded at least 2 more, doing one tomorrow night as well, just waiting for Ash's editing, so give him a nudge ;)

Ashlann 18th September 2010 04:03 PM

Consider me severely nudged.

Atrayo, thank you for your continued support buddy:) I am at home editing today - Life has just been too busy for me to make the amount of time editing requires recently.

Atrayo 19th September 2010 07:41 AM

Hi Ashlann,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ashlann
Consider me severely nudged.

Atrayo, thank you for your continued support buddy:) I am at home editing today

Your welcome, I have a tendency with certain friends / buddies to keep them on their toes. I guess you happen to fall into that camp, muhahaha. :twisted: My condolences, hehe.

PS: There's a good thread started by Bawheidbob over at the general "Mmo Realms" message board. On the topic of the game developer out of Scotland called "Realtime Worlds" closing down. With some greater implications of UK gov policy not supporting the game industry in that nation in policy or tax breaks.

Here's the Link.

A good topic to discuss in a future TOG podcast. ;)

camdy 27th September 2010 02:27 AM

the real reason why its been awhile Atrayo is Ashlann is trying to make father sound good an that takes alot of work :p

Atrayo 28th September 2010 05:14 PM

Hi There,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Camdy
the real reason why its been awhile Atrayo is Ashlann is trying to make father sound good an that takes alot of work.

I'd thought it was the other way around. :p

Like they say being bi-lingual enhances your language skills. (i'm bi-lingual in Spanish myself) ;)

camdy 30th September 2010 11:37 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Atrayo (Post 2913651)
Hi There,

I'd thought it was the other way around. :p

Like they say being bi-lingual enhances your language skills. (i'm bi-lingual in Spanish myself) ;)

i'm thinking so many things to say but i don't think should;):p

Atrayo 28th October 2010 04:14 AM

Hi There,

(*Atrayo whimpers in distress, and pulls another page from the calender and eats it because of stress.) :p

It's been 3 and a half months now since the last TOG podcast.

Basie 4th November 2010 11:57 AM

Atrayo, I think you need some help. You're addicted to the podcast. The first step is admitting you have a problem :wink:

I think Ashlann has a fair bit of IRL stuff happening so might not have as much podcast time ATM.

Atrayo 5th November 2010 06:18 AM

Hi Basie,

Quote:

Originally Posted by Basie
Atrayo, I think you need some help. You're addicted to the podcast. The first step is admitting you have a problem :wink:

I think Ashlann has a fair bit of IRL stuff happening so might not have as much podcast time ATM.

I guess so, although I enjoyed very much the old TOG podcast series done by Tiger74, with is co-host of Rayne. I didn't want to see this version of the TOG podcasts lapse into obscurity.

Perhaps if Ashlann asked for some help on post-production it wouldn't all be on his plate, per say.

Just a thought. :)