Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others

RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others Public discussion forum for Strategy and Other games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 28th April 2008, 08:38 PM   #1 (permalink)
Official Battlefield Welcomer
Deadly - Post: 2014 TOG Bronze Level Supporter

Asleep
Default Miount&Blade new version out .950

just a post for any other Mount&Bladers out there. This has been one of my top games for the last 2 years or so. The mods really extend the game. Getting closer to a final release. This is an independent game and I really recommend it if you like bashing people in the head with maces and the like

anyway, latest version .950 is out for those that maybe interested.

Mount&Blade Version 0.950 is Released!
Tulgar is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 5th May 2008, 10:45 PM   #2 (permalink)
Dangerous - Post: 536

Amused

Thanks Tulgar. Great find. I have not been playing Mount&Blade recently but I really enjoy the game and have got a lot of my friends playing too. With this new version I'm sure to be playing lots once more.
Old 5th May 2008, 11:00 PM   #3 (permalink)

Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by Owen153 View Post
Thanks Tulgar. Great find. I have not been playing Mount&Blade recently but I really enjoy the game and have got a lot of my friends playing too. With this new version I'm sure to be playing lots once more.

lol, by lack of response, I thought I was the only one!! (anyone remember the Dark Crystal ).

Can't wait for the next round of mods to come out. They have made some great progress in the native game, but quite a few issues still to work out.

I have been playing this for a couple of years on and off now, I can't think of many games that have had the lifespan that this one has had for me.
Old 5th May 2008, 11:39 PM   #4 (permalink)

Amused

It is amazing that this game was created by some guys in Turkey with no big corporation backing. I found it as a demo on a pc powerply cd a couple of years ago and have been playing it ever since.

I recommend anyone interested first person and rpg/sword games - no magic, real/historic game type only- to give it a go.

Can't wait for a final version - and some great mods out there too.
Old 20th May 2008, 04:32 PM   #5 (permalink)
Average - Post: 179

i really don't like this game. Played the demo and man I only got an headache after playing this game. Sword fighting is forever and no magic?! wtf is this game.
jayMPH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20th May 2008, 09:22 PM   #6 (permalink)

Asleep

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayMPH View Post
i really don't like this game. Played the demo and man I only got an headache after playing this game. Sword fighting is forever and no magic?! wtf is this game.
lol, guess that means that everyone has different tastes. I am still loving it after a couple of years.

and they're up to .952 now.
Old 20th May 2008, 09:46 PM   #7 (permalink)

Amused

Quote:
Originally Posted by jayMPH View Post
Yeah, not for everyone. well worth trying if you're into sword fighting in first person, no magic in the vanilla game but some of the mods have a go at including it, plus some gun mods and star wars mods too. funny seeing the horse model reskinned as a speeder bike It still has the klop-klop sound effects too hours of fun
Old 21st May 2008, 01:12 PM   #8 (permalink)
Average - Post: 179

yeah! everyone has their own tastes maybe if they can manage to put some magic in the game or a new character maybe I'll try it again.
jayMPH is offline   Reply With Quote