Go Back   The Older Gamers Forums > TOG Public Forums > RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others

RPG, Simulation, Strategy and Others Public discussion forum for Strategy and Other games.

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 26th October 2011, 07:01 PM   #1 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 2

Cheerful
Default Mount & Blade - Warband

Hiya all, I just joined today I'm playing Warband multiplayer on the games_on_net_battle server, come along and join in if you like
Pomke is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 4th December 2011, 06:16 PM   #2 (permalink)
Mostly Harmless - Post: 50

Doh

I didnt realise you could play warband multi player i have clocked up a lot of hours single player tho i will have to check it out
IronsideX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 5th December 2011, 01:48 AM   #3 (permalink)
Harmless - Post: 10

Mount & Blade: Warband multiplayer is PvP only. Unless you play a certain mod that is not. But it's the best PvP experience that I have had.

I would suggest beginners to join siege or team deathmatch game modes first. In siege, the top team is defenders. As defenders, you don't have as much pressure on you. You have time to observe what's going on and experiment with different equipment and classes. Although, cavalry usually isn't useful in sieges .

There are not too many game mechanics facts to learn. If you have played singleplayer, you know the basics of combat and that things usually work more or less as you would expect them to work in the real world. However, even though the game is easy to understand, it's not easy to master; improving your skill and trying out different things is fun in this game. And most fun of all is teamplay.
Ivarr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 31st January 2012, 10:07 AM   #4 (permalink)
Deadly - Post: 1011

People still playing this? Hmm, maybe I should pop in for a game.

Uplay: noremac2020 (add me!!) Warframe: FRIENDLYUNIT
---
This disclaimer has been automatically added.
FRIENDLYUNIT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 1st April 2012, 10:54 PM   #5 (permalink)
Competent - Post: 379

Relaxed

How did I miss this thread when searching?

I love this game, im in - let me know if anyone is every up for a game, there is a new mod coming out as well called Napoleanic Wars
AvatarICEMAN is offline   Reply With Quote