I might as well dump the tips I have found here..
- If you want to cheat
like me, hit ` key, then type: player.setav carryweight 10000000
- There are also enchantments in the game which reduce weight, I found one in a dwemer dungeon recently
- There is a "Fortify Carry Weight Potion" recipe at the White Phial Shop in Windhelm which is 1 x Giants Toe and 1 x Creep Cluster Root.
- You can change it in config or just use console, hit ` and type: FOV 80
- Sometimes the UI breaks, just select the hours you want to sleep by moving left/right, then hit E
Dual Wielding Spells Bug
- Sometimes you can't dual wield properly. Just add the spell to you quick list, press Q, then press a number to assign to that spell between 1-8. Then just press that number twice to assign the spell to both hands.
Left/Right click is backwards!!
- Key bindings is a nightmare in Skyrim, console port sloppiness I guess. In the key config put it on the right hand key binding and hit left then right mouse, that will swap right/left click it's easy to stuff it up. If you try hard enough it's possible to complete stuff bindings due to the poor UI implementation.
Cool Map Mod
Mods Mods Mods